OH MY GOSH ANGEL FOALED I wasn't ready! and

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marty,

That is the way to do it! :)

I'm so happy for you to have this wondermous day!!

Night Star is PRECIOUS! And I hope if you wanted a filly that you got one :) But you'd sure have a CUTE colt if that is what you've got! :)

I can't wait to find out!

And Hot Scotch is Stunning!!

Susan O.

Congrats on your Saturday morning specials...........they are both beautiful...... :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations all around, Marty!!!!!!!! You've had QUITE a day!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

CONGRATS Marty! What a huge surpirse! Two new horses in the same day, wowie!

Congratulations Marty on your beautiful little surprises! That new baby is just precious...I LOVE his/her color!

Ok Marty, you have been offline forever, and while I am dying to know whether you have a pink booties "foaly" or a blue booties "foaly", I am worried cause you haven't checked in yet!! Are your dogs ok???

Marty,

Your baby is beautiful! I am so happy for you. I can not wait to find out the sex! Take it easy, and if it gets to much, just send Angel and that little doll over to me!

Double congratulations to you Marty on the birth of the pretty baby and your lovely new filly. Thanks for sharing your good news with us.

Joyce

Marty it's always a pleasure to read your posts. Congrats on both your new arrivals - and if you lift the tail you should be able to tell for sure.....shilly. Ha ha....

default_wub.png
: :aktion033: OK MARTY, I'M SAYING IT'S A FILLY! THIS IS MY OWN REAL HUMAN DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY! AND I HAD A THREE DAY LABOR WITH HER AND SHE WAS 7 WEEKS EARLY! WITH ALL THIS TROUBLE HAS TO BE A GIRL:bgrin AND WHAT A BEAUTY..IF NOT HE'S A KEEPER TO BOOT FOR SURE!

THE NEW REDHEAD? DROP DEAD GORGEOUS GIRL! LUCKY YOU!

LOVE YOU, (WHAT A DAY! DOOFAS AWARD TIME YET ?) (PLEASE NO OFFENSE)

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on both new babies you got today! Sounds like a very exciting day you are having.

Enjoy them both!!!

Hey Marty

Well did you figure it out yet? Boy or Girl. Its a beauty.

Congratulations again my friend.

Vicky

What a morning full of surprises. How fantastic. 'She' is a beautiful little girl. And so is your other new arrival. Congratulations twice!

Marty, I am SO excited for you!!! Wow...your black and white filly that you were hoping for AND your dream filly to boot!!! All in one day!!! Whoopee!! They are both gorgeous, cant wait to see up to date pics of your new one! I love that pic of Jerry looking down at the baby,,,he looks like a proud mother hen!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

No need to be asking you what will YOU be doing this weekend huh?? :lol: Gazing at and lovin` minis!!!

Congratulations Marty!!! What a way to start the day, huh? :new_shocked:

Ok breath, I never look under the foal anymore.
default_wacko.png
: Just lift the tail and count the holes. 1 for boy, 2 for girl. Now go look.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Robin

Congratulations Marty!!! SHIM sure is a beauty! And so is your other new baby! WHAT a day you've had! So happy for you. I just hope you've been gone so long because you're doting on your new kids, I'm starting to get worried that you haven't been back.
default_unsure.png
:

Jodi

:aktion033: Good Job Angel !!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family! Beautiful additions to the herd!
default_wub.png
:

Marty

They both are lovely but now you have me worried that something is wrong you havent been back in soooo long hope all is OK. Praying for a message soon

Congrats on both of the new ones.........

Now, if YOU can't decide what the plumbing is, take you digcam out, lift the tail and take a picture :new_shocked: then post it on here so WE can tell YOU :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back