OH MY GOODNESS!!! 2005 Nat's pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Yes, I do have permission to post these photos from Kacey's Mom Dana (Dream Weaver Farm).[/SIZE]

default_wub.png
: But I wanted to post them, because WOW!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

These photos are from 2005 AMHR Nationals and we got them today. Thank you to Jack and staff!!!!

Introducing Kacey B. and "Iza"

AMHR Reserve National Champion Youth 8-12 Over Country Pleasure Driving

IzaKacey2005ResCPDrivingChampion.jpg

AMHR Reserve National Champion Youth 8-12 Over Senior Halter Mares

IzaKacey2005ResHalterChampion.jpg

Aww what a nice horse!! Im so confused is it the horse you own? Or the Kid
default_wub.png
: :bgrin lol.

WOW Laura they both look awesome! You have to tell me more about that mare, she looks so much like my filly Grace and thats EXACTLY what i want to do with my girl...

[SIZE=12pt]Sorry :bgrin Neither the kid or the horse are mine, but as "Aunt" Laura, I claim both of them. I have watched Kacey (now 14) and her sister Jessica (15) grow up since the ages of 3 & 4 and they are almost as much mine as their parents'. The horse is Van Lo's Iza Dough B's Girl "Iza" and she belongs to Dream Weaver Farm, where she was raised and trained. She is Kacey's special girl and they are an INCREDIBLE pair![/SIZE]

OK, first I want to thank "Auntie" Laura for posting the pictures for me. I have been way too busy and I am not the best at postings photos....

And I have to tell you, We have had some rough stuff happen in our family since the 2005 Nationals. I thought I would never be able to get these photos, but with Jack S. help, he got them too me. I don't mind saying that when I opened the package and saw the driving photo, it brought tears to my eyes!!!

They both were so beautiful! I forgot how wonderful they looked! I was one proud Momma on those days that is for sure!

Thanks again Laura for posting and for everyone's nice comments.....

~Dana~

Latest posts

Back