Oh I was bad, didnt mean to but

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Ok, well didnt mean to, but I knew this mare a few short years ago, and liked her the moment I saw her, so when she came up for sale again recently.... I could not help myself. I have really missed driving- my old stud is too old now and the young one isn't old enough yet- and this mare is broke to drive.

Mona here on the Forum was this mare's original breeder- I am happy to announce Last Chance Blue Velvet has come to live at Heather Glen Farm. She is a granddaughter of both Hobby Horses Golden Silver and Boones Little Prince, and a great granddaughter of Little Kings Napoleon.

She is such a sweetheart and so very gentle and kind hearted.

In her winter woolies here but you will get the idea anyhow!

VelvetRfuzzyfall06.jpg

Velvetdriving07.jpg

Velvetfuzzyheadfall06_edited-1.jpg

All I can say is Whaaaaaa Whooooooo!!!

I cant wait to see pics of you driving her
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for the pics!!! She is beautiful and you are very lucky to have her at your farm!

Oh I love her face. She looks like she is going to be fun.

Congratulations

Congratulations! That sounds like a purchase that was just meant to happen. She is very nice.

Thanks again for letting me know Laurie! I am so happy she's in your care, as I know you have expressed in the past, how much you liked her
default_yes.gif
I hope you will enjoy many happy years together. Some things just never change. That mare was a sweetheart right from the start, and obviously that have never changed.
default_aktion033.gif

NICE-looking mare! Way to go...Mona, for breeding one so nice;Laurie, for knowing to take advantage of a wonderful opportunity!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Margo

That's wonderful, congratulations! She's a beautiful mare, and look at that sweet expression on her face! You're going to have fun with a driving horse again!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Laurie, she's beautiful!

Thanks everyone, I am very pleased with her.

Latest posts

Back