Offspring of Satans Madame Kernel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyluvsminis

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to learn more about a mare I may purchase. Her name is Satans Madame Kernel, R only. I have her pedigree, but I am interested in how many foals she has produced and any info on the foals.

Thank you so much, Wendy

Realized, you might what to know what her babies have been, not just the names:

TRILOGY'S LADY PHASE - sire a black pinto (Rolin Acres Awesome Rebel) - bay mare, black mane & tail with a star

TRILOGY'S BLIX - sire a black appaloosa with characteristics (Enders TR My Little Buddy) - black stallion (Falabella Blend)

TRILOGY'S LADY FROST - sire a grey with black mane & tail (Grosshill's EK Creation Lady's Man) - Buckskin mare

TRILOGY'S SLIPSTREAM - same sire as above (Grosshill's EK Creation Lady's Man) - Bay Roan mare, Star, Snip, Strip

TRILOGY'S BLACK ADMIRAL - sire a buckskin (Valley View Thunder Road) - black stallion

Looks like she's never thrown her cream gene to any offspring.

Thank you so much! Does a buckskin have to have a cream gene or just agouti? I wonder why she wasn't bred for so many years? She is in foal now...

Buckskins always carry one cream gene -- it's what dilutes the color to be buckskin instead of being a bay color. But if we believe the registry for the colors of her offspring, she hasn't thrown it in the past. But, having had 2 'black' offspring, it's extremely possible that one or both of them were really smokey-blacks - which would mean they got a cream gene from her. Lots of people look at 'black-looking' offspring and register them as black, when they are really smokey blacks.

Congratulations on your upcoming foal! I hope you'll join us on the Mare/Foal forum here on LB. We'd love to see what new little present she has for you this year!!

Is her dam an Iowa's Little Kernel daughter? She definitely has the Kernel eyes (huge!) And color. I have a son here and he is really neat. Produces the best heads on a mini around.

Buckskins always carry one cream gene -- it's what dilutes the color to be buckskin instead of being a bay color. But if we believe the registry for the colors of her offspring, she hasn't thrown it in the past. But, having had 2 'black' offspring, it's extremely possible that one or both of them were really smokey-blacks - which would mean they got a cream gene from her. Lots of people look at 'black-looking' offspring and register them as black, when they are really smokey blacks.

Congratulations on your upcoming foal! I hope you'll join us on the Mare/Foal forum here on LB. We'd love to see what new little present she has for you this year!!
I do not own her yet. She is not for sale yet, but I am working on her owner! I keep finding out interesting information about her (one sister is a Reserve National Champion mare, two sisters have been exported to Germany), but by sharing it, I might convince her owner not to sell her!

She has two crosses to Iowa's Kernel on her dam side. Thank you! I hope I can talk her owner into selling her to me!

She has two crosses to Iowa's Kernel on her dam side. Thank you! I hope I can talk her owner into selling her to me!

Could you post a picture of your Kernel son?
default_smile.png

Just so you know, you can't post pictures of horses you don't own. (Sucky rule)

Lovely made though and good luck!

This is a terrible picture, but here's our "old man":

One of his daughters-check out those eyes! We called her our alien baby. All of his fillies are TALL and refined. His colts colts short and his build so they were gelded. We kept all of the fillies though and they are beautiful mares and producers.

And all grown up:

A granddaughter born this year

OK, ok-i'm done!
default_smile.png

Wow, they are all beautiful! I think your "old man" looks great! I have seen a picture of his sire, and they look quite a bit alike! The daughter and grand-daughter are stunning! Such lovely heads! Thank you for sharing!!!

Latest posts

Back