Of The Horses You Own, What NAMES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, from this years crop....Brookhavens Oh My Miss Scarlet....She's dainty and prissy and I figured I have a wealth of names for her foals... Tara, Rhett, Ashley....plus I was born in Atlanta...so a little history there!

I just love my pintoloosa's name!
yes.gif

Little America's Xenon El Caliente
yes.gif

I call him Callie
yes.gif

Mine is definitely Reeces Phantom Hawk. My mom took me to Phantom of the Opera when I was in my teens and I loved it. Always loved that name, and to have him named the same because of his mask I thought it was a neat irony that I ended up with him
wub.gif

Then I have to say that our two girls we had this year as our first foals have really nice names if I do say so myself
biggrin.gif

Tapestrys Tender Heart N Soul (Keep the "Tender" for sire & grandsire & Heart and Soul as another meaning for "Essence" which is her dams name)

&

Tapestrys Learning To Fly (after one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs and our first home bred foal hence "Learning To Fly" for us....
laugh.gif
)

Well my favorite name is the one I am hoping to use this coming spring after my mares foal. I am praying that one of them will have a colt
aktion033.gif
but till then I will keep the name a secret
yes.gif
SO Abby or Crystal, one of you has to give me a COLT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back