Obama -- Recap Of His First Bit of Time In Office

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, darn. I take it I can't actually count on your vote, Tango
confused0006.gif
Oh, well. I still cannot wait for 2010 and 2012...
party.gif

Dizzy-Yet.jpg

I keep thinking, if they find all the corrupt politicians who haven't paid their taxes....we'e have our national debt paid off!
default_laugh.png

....and while you're waiting Jill, maybe you should spend that time coming up with real solutions to the problems...
default_wink.png

Tango said:
....and while you're waiting Jill, maybe you should spend that time coming up with real solutions to the problems...
Oh, don't worry. We're on it!!! You'll probably be glad we are, too, before all that much longer
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

GOP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep thinking, if they find all the corrupt politicians who haven't paid their taxes....we'e have our national debt paid off!
That would likely clear out most of Congress and the Senate... on both sides.

"Oh, don't worry. We're on it!!! You'll probably be glad we are, too, before all that much longer"

Spoken like a true politician! Looks like you'll fit in just fine!!
default_wink.png

Hey guys - let's keep this on topic, okay? Thanks!
default_saludando.gif

Liz R.

[SIZE=12pt]Boy, Obama's approval rating is really suffering... I guess we could blame that on the demographic (American adults) [/SIZE]
indifferent0014.gif

obama_index_march_27_2009.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]PS:[/SIZE]

Told-You-So.jpg

This statement was made on another thread

Yes. Based on many threads over the past year or so, I do think there are some resident drama queens and pot stirrers.
Quoizel-Duchess-Wall-Mirror~img~QZ~QZ3504_m.jpg

And give the chosen one a few more weeks and you will see his ratings going lower at a pretty good clip too. Change heck there is Not One Single thing of change most ALL of his appointees are just washed over from the Clinton Administration wow what a change that is NOT.

Transparency in Government that is a Laugh. Then why did the anointed one behind Closed Doors at night sign that latest stimulus bill? Transparency in government I think not. And talk about Pork, he also promised NO Pork, as he was going to go over line by line well heck he never read those pages.

Lowrise, I guess that March 27 on the Rasmussen poll isn't quite current enough?
default_laugh.png
Obama's Presidential Approval Index is really revealing as those who strongly disapprove increase and those who previously approved decrease. Now... Who who could have seen this coming?
default_biggrin.png

obama_index_march_27_2009.jpg

Two extremes don't really make for an average though, do they. You're looking at the people who are VERY happy, or VERY unhappy. I'm looking at people in general. Obviously the little graphic you have makes you happy, so enjoy it. I think it's sad that you're so eager to see a man who's been in office for what, sixty days? fall on his face when he's doing what he can to solve the problems our nation is facing.

Remember that if his policies falter or fail, so do we as a nation. Are you really hoping he does that poorly?

Do you really think I am so passionate because I want the USA to fail? Really?
default_rolleyes.gif

I think Obama's in so far over his inexperienced head, and I am happy that many people in our Nation are aware, or are becoming aware. There's actually a growing number who think he'll be impeached -- one of my administrative assistants is one of these. Fascinating conversations with her!!!

Obama and his party are already doing all we Republicans could hope they would to lay the ground work for the 2010 and 2012 elections.

The Presidential Approval Index is a widely respected measure of just what it's called. How you personally choose to view it, or explain it away, is up to you.

HYPE.jpg

Lemmings-for-Obama.jpg

The President's failures become the nation's failures, so IMO it stands to reason that hoping for the President to falter is hoping for the nation to falter.

I find the idea of Obama being impeached laughable. He has done NOTHING to justify even talking about it.

I have to wonder if we're living in the same country Jill. The president you're talking about, who's become a massive failure in 60 days and deserves impeachment is not the same president that's running my country.

And, I too have sometimes wondered if we were in different countries -- clearly we have vastly different life experience and expectations of what we can do for ourselves vs. what must be done by others for us.

There's actually a growing number who think he'll be impeached -- one of my administrative assistants is one of these.
Impeached? For what... being a Democrat? That is so completely ridiculous and Out There that I do not even know how to address it. It is one thing to disagree with his policies and debate them and look for other answers or alternatives (very reasonable) - and quite another to be like Rush Limbaugh and wanting him to fail. Hoping he does. Lobbying for it. As do you....

And not realizing or caring how that would affect the country and wanting it anyway is just... well, nevermind.

I guess we will be treated to 4 years' worth of the little catch phrases and slogans that you have been assembling.

default_wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back