Obama is sharing the wealth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LowriseMinis said:
I figured the direction the clothes thing would go when I brought it up somewhere, and it's not the money I'm concerned about, but rather Palin's dishonesty on the subject. If the RNC chose to spend that money on you so you had something nice to wear, why deny it? THAT makes it look like you're hiding something.
In my opinion, the only shady issue with the new wardrobe Palin has been wearing is that the Democrats have tried to make it seem like a negative situation. Those aren't her clothes and will be donated to charity. Oh, yeah... doesn't that sound evil?
indifferent0023.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They did read a part of something, don't recall what, where it was stated that clothes were not to be bought with campaigning funds so it isn't like it was made up and Sure, the clothes would be donated AFTER they were exposed, mighty big of them!!!
default_biggrin.png

And you know that now the Rebuplicans are mad at her for keeping it going, just because she tried to explain herself in a speech, that she really is frugal, the Republicans can't even get things straight and get along in their own party.
default_wacko.png

I'm not the one that made the rule, I just listened to it, it clearly stated that campaign funds are not to be used for clothing so rules were broke. We must listen to different tv stations, I listen to them all. I actually think it's stupid, if the Republicans want to dress her up, it shoudn't matter, it's their money. But you know I"m right in stating that it was not ever, not one time mentioned that the clothing would be donated untill after it was all brought out by whoever figured it out, I'm sure it was the big, bad democrats too. I think it was just one more way to pick on Palin or to show her dishonesty. In not stating the truth, is it not a lie?

How about Obama's promise not to use public finance? Or is it not against the rules to make mega-million dollar promises to America, and then not keep your word? A sign of things to come?
confused0006.gif

I could care less about the wardrobe thing - big whoop - but to now say the clothes "were not hers" when they were bought for her in her size with a stylist's advice to wear at her appearances etc. is just political doublespeak... what were they - Designer Rentals for That Pseudo-Presidential Look?
default_wink.png

Nope you got this one wrong. A lot of these clothes DID NOT fit her. And if you don't care WHY are you commenting on it.

Just because you can't help yourself and just HAVE too? lol

and it's not the money I'm concerned about, but rather Palin's dishonesty on the subject
........... It's NOT ok to be dishonest about her clothes but it is OK for Obama to be dishonest and elusive & secretive about his past associations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_frusty.gif
There are TOO many paths connecting Obama to too many questionable people. TOO many unanswered questions! I now see why some people think Obama has not and cannot do no wrong! Priorities are upside down.
By the way Palin made the statement that she buys a lot of her clothes from her favorite consignment shop in Anchorage.

And that was for Palins family not just her.

And I ask again, what about the $21,000 Obama spent on polling? Who can he donate those leftovers to?

What was she dishonest about regarding the clothes? All I heard is she did not know what stores the clothing came from or exactly how much each piece cost. She didn't go shopping for them, someone else did. Is it a ridiculous amount of money for clothing?...absolutely! But if you notice, all politicians have very nice expensive threads, she was the one who did not and the campaign thought she should while campaigning...no big deal to me, a waste yes, but doesn't change my thoughts about her. I wouldn't care if they let her keep the clothes after the election is over, especially if McCain doesn't get in office, I think she deserves some nice digs after all the crap she's put up with.

Latest posts

Back