Obama

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have some Dems said some dumb stuff? Yes. But have they called McCain a fascist, have they said or implied that he is unAmerican or is working with people who will destroy our nation?
No they haven't because they have nothing to back that. I can bet you if they did, we'd hear it though. You can't expect people to not take concern when there is proof of Obamas affiliations, even if you feel they are not founded...the relationships are there and people would like to have answers. The problem is he hasn't given answers, if he would, I think many of these issues would be put to rest.

As I said in many other posts, this is just one reason I will not vote for Obama, the main reason is his policies and the direction he wants to take America.

I just hope you are all correct about him, I will gladly eat my words and say I'm wrong if he proves to be a good president. I would like to see nothing more than America to be prosperous...no matter who gets in office...if that happens, I will be a happy camper.

Bassett, Lady.... YOU scare me !!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

H - E - L - L - O ????

Do you have a life ???!!!!

GEESH !!!!

Oh, and I will not get sucked in and argue with you. I will not even some back to read the responses here so go ahead and gripe away

What about what I said Scares you. I don't think you are old enough to remember a lot of what has happened. So please tell me what scares you. The fact that another assasination could happen or the fact that Democrats have also tried smearing? Please tell me.

Yes I have a great life. Retired, can just sit back when I want to. Do nothing. I don't have to get up in the morning. I can snuggle in with my little Daisy if I want too. I can do more or less what I want to do. I have a wonderful life. Hopefully you will be able to do so too someday. Oh wait I think you want Obama to be President. Now that may make a difference in my life too so maybe it WON'T be so great if he is elected. Oh shucks. Well don't worry I will still try to have a wonderful life.
default_laugh.png

I l;ove my life.....
default_wub.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back