NWMHC Schooling Clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Socks Miniature

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knew any info on the Schooling clinic this year? I have looked on the site but have only found info on last years.

I am wanting to go with my yearling filly, to learn a thing or two as I have never shown anything 2 years and under!

Anyone else going?

Cheers

Masako

I went to the meeting for NWMHC meeting yesterday. The dates were wrong, it will actually be March 7th and 8th and they should be updating the website about it soon.

Wow that sure changed my ops for going. I was ok to go the end of March but the first of March is way to soon for me to complete all I need to do to be able to attend with a horse and be prepared to show it. Well I might just go out to watch.

Thanks!!

Hummm... the schooling clinic, is close enough I just might have to go visit!

Is it at the fair grounds like last year?

Yes, the Schooling CLINIC will be at the fairgrounds. The Schooling SHOW the end of the month of march will be held at the Mt. Hood Equestrian Center in Boring. Contact for the Schooling CLINIC is Margaret Slape. Contact for the Schooling SHOW is Kate Sherry. Hope you all have a good time at both.

Mark

Who do we contact about teaching a clinic? I had such a blast last year doing the one on harness fit.
default_wub.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back