Now, Lets really get this party started! (2)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case you don't have time to read allllll these pages.

We have a match going on!!!
aktion033.gif

I need 3 people to donate, $111.11 a piece, this being your first donation, you can't already have donated.

and I will then donate, $111.11,,,,,,,,X's 4(the 3 others) for a grand total of $444.44

If you have already donated, go find a friend!!!! I need 3 previous folks to donate!!! Post it here!!! Surely after all you have listened to, you'll do it just to make me go away!!!

Any and all pennies, dimes and quarters accepted!!!!!
yes.gif

This is Prints, helping out in the barn yard, raising money for CMHR. She has been working for months to give a donation.

She is a very thankful little girl!

Won't you join her!!!!!!

phelp4.jpg

phelp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, i sent in my wisconsin match money this morning--i only saw 2 wisconsin people donate last weekend but if there are more i will send additional (i did send in for 6) plus i ordered a cookbook for a christmas gift (or maybe for a new pondlake stables coop cooking effort
rolleyes.gif
)....its not alot but may buy a couple of bales of hay.....

happy thanksgiving everyone!

thanks for all your efforts, carolyn!

jennifer
saludando.gif

edited for spelling.....oops

[SIZE=14pt]It is a jungle out there!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]And some minis are in the midst!!!!!![/SIZE]

It is up to you and me, to get them back into the sunshine!!!

[SIZE=14pt]But to do that, we need for you to send,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/SIZE]

money.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE DIG DEEP IN YOUR POCKETS[/SIZE]

Every penny, nickel, dime or ??????????? helps CMHR help the mini's in

horrible situations. I look out at my well fed cared for horses and thank

God I've got them. They are well fed, and cared for but there are some

out there that are not.

Next picture is of Az Sunny.

We still don't know if he will ever be able to be placed. He was left in a pen

alone and thrown water and thoroughbred feed once a week. the pan in the second picture was filled with his food for the week. The barrel in the other

picture was filled once a week. It was terrible by the end of the week it was low

water level and scuzzy..

Picturerockspossiblerescue006.jpg

stallion9.jpg

Lonelyhorse002.jpg

Sunny today at foster home with Stacy and Brian.

sunnyrunningfree.jpg

sunnyrunning2.jpg

Sunny seems to be having mental issues that we are hoping to overcome.

Look at the horror this guy lived in and imagine his distress.

[SIZE=14pt]"FREE TO RUN AND FINALLY BE A HORSE"[/SIZE]

Please help us help them!!!!

OMG! How can anyone resist helping that beautiful boy. I just want to bring him home and love on him for the rest of his life!!!

Dig in those pockets you guys! Come on, time is running out! Not just donation time, but time for these wonderful animals to be helped. Yes, there will be more animals that need us too later on, but these guys need us now. Help, help help,

One less beer for dad, one less cigarette, one less Jamba Juice (this one is for me
yes.gif
) one less pepsi, that is all it takes, give up a pepsi, or a beer, or a cigarette, or a trip to the movies, or an apple for your horse, so these horses can have food and love.

I hope and pray that none of my horses ever need CMHR but if they do, I hope and pray there will be the money it takes to save them. But that can't happen without YOU!!!

Gotto tell you guys after looking through pictures of these poor minis...how can anybody sit and eat that BIG turkey and all when you know some of these poor creatures are starving??

Just take a good look at the horse that Donna Posted (and it got lucky!! HUGS Donna!!) I know I couldn't enjoy my meal without giving something!!
no.gif
no.gif

poke.gif
HEY!!!!!!!

Yeah, YOU!
poke.gif
poke.gif

I just checked,
unsure.gif
we haven't heard from you yet!!!!

Not much time to go!!!!!!!!!!

Just one day to go!!!!!!!!

SUNNY RUNNING AND JUST BEING A HORSE FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE!!!
smile.gif

See the before pictures of Sunny in my last post....
no.gif
no.gif

[SIZE=21pt] "FREE AT LAST, I'M FREE AT LAST"[/SIZE]
wub.gif

sunnyrunningfree.jpg

sunnyrunning2.jpg

Come on you wonderful mini owners!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Prints and I have $111.11 to give, but it is a match!!!!

We need 3 others to do it before us!!!!!
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

3 of you give $111.11 a piece, and we will too, making it a total of $444.44

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

WE CAN DO IT!!!! YES WE CAN!!!!!

Just a quick update tonight....Mail takes a long time to get my little town of Berryville, so I'm expecting big things on Friday

Yesterday $3,123.79

Today 11/23 $3, 189.79

Little by little we're getting there.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!

Ginny StP

i just want everyone to know how thankful i am FOR ALL OF YOU!!! I was so worried about this years fundraiser as i knew it was so hard for everyone to give again so soon after we all gave to the hurricane fund. But once again you guys all dug deep and gave to the minis in need!!! From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU

Last edited:
OK FRANKIE!!!!
poke.gif
poke.gif
poke.gif
You got me!! Done in the nick of time! And for the rest of you procrastinators
poke.gif
poke.gif
poke.gif
Yes YOU!! Hurry up almost out of time!
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

Donation via snail mail on Friday from my 3 biggies, my 2 minis and in memory of Ringo. Sorry to arrive so late in the game.
wink.gif

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!

And a huge thank you to all who have donated!!! I know it will be up to a week to get the final total!!

Times can be tough, we do understand that as we are all in that situation come winter time. Many, mini's out there thank you for keeping them in your thoughts and for you donatin that will give them a better way of life.
yes.gif

If you are reading this today, have not yet donated, but would like to, Paypal is OPEN today!!! Donatins are still being accepted through snail mail as well.

We know you are busy with the Holiday season, and if you just get to your donation tomorrow, it is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you again for all you have given, and especially for putting up with me. That in itself can be a task!

Mini people are for sure, the best!
wub.gif

Aaahhhhhhhhh.........this was on the second page!! That is a big no no! LOL

Here is a big Thanksgiving Day *BUMP*

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

Hey we have a new total. People were pushing the Paypal button!!!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

$,3249.79
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back