Now, Lets really get this party started! (2)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Yeah Indiana, thanks Sandy!!!!!!!!!

I know there are more Indiana folks here.
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

Please check the wonderful match that has been offered, on page 18, if you haven't seen it.

Your money is worth double!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I will send $20 via PayPal as soon as I can click from here to there.

Thank you, Karin, for your generous offer to match donations.

And thanks to Chances for helping where we can't always offer what a rescue might need, you give us a chance to help, even if a very small amount, it is better than nothing.

Liz M.

Frankie - My challenge is for Paypal and snail mail donations. They must post their donation amounts on here. Don't feel like you can't give much - remember if you donate $4 it will become $8.00!
wink.gif

Ok - OK --- already donated earlier --- but if Karin is going to match my new donation - I am sending another $25 via paypal.

Thanks Karin for your generosity!

JJay

My 12 year old has already sent in $12,,,
yes.gif
,,,$4 for each of his 3 horses.

But if Karin will count it, and I told him I did not see why not, in the mail tomorrow will be another $12 from him!!!!!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Ok here is $4.00 from each of my minis; I only have two so that’s $8.00 plus the match for a total of $16.00.

Oh ya it’s from Northern California.

I would have sent it sooner but I keep forgetting to buy stamps so today I wrote the check and now I know I will go get a stamp.

Jo

xreiter.gif

I posted on Karins thread but had better do it here. I'm giving an additional $25 to CMHR. I just can't pass up doubling my money. LOL

Ginny StP

I haven't been on this forum in weeks and so I just read the 18 pages and I am glad I didn't see it until now. Since Karin is going to double the donation , I am going to go to PayPal right now and make a donation of $75.00. It's coming from CA
aktion033.gif

Sandy

How cool is this. I was telling my grandson about the matching money that Karin pledged and how happy I was, well he just donated $20. I love my grandson!!

Ginny StP

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Karin hasn't been back????
unsure.gif
Think she has fainted???? Or she won the Powerball a few weeks back and this isn't even close to what she can match???

Thanks again Karin so much! This have for sure given the Mission the boost it needed going into the last 6 days!!!

In case you are only reading the last of these 20 pages.

Any donation given today, Saturday, will be matched dollar for dollar. Your amount given will double!!!!

I would like to offer a special thanks to all the Jr. Members who have sent in donations.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
The youth of today are still the best!

Hi,

I just sent 50.00 from WI

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is about to leave the first page so i want to bump it back up and get it near the $4 mission challange.

Amanda

I just talked to Karin. She has totaled all the matches so far!!!! She shook her piggy-bank, AND SHE STILL HAS MONEY LEFT!

Karin really wants us to TAKE IT ALL!

All you have to do is make a donation by midnight tonight through paypal, post it here so she knows how much, and Karin will match your donation DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR!!! Your two dollars is now worth four! If a dollar is all you can do, Karin will make it two!!!!

Before you forget, before midnight gets here, please make your donation through paypal and double your donation!!!!
new_shocked.gif

I so love surprises and I hope you guys do too and we can make this the best surprise EVER!

Ginny and Karin are both out of town until the morning. Lets get a boat load of money in the paypal account, with a boat load of responses on this thread and I would love to see both their faces in the morning while checking accounts.

GO FIND A FORUM FRIEND, PM THEM, OR EMAIL THEM, OR CALL THEM, AND TELL THEM OF THIS MATCH,,,,,,,I AM SURE THEY WOULD WANT TO KNOW!!!

new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

Only a little over 3 hours left for Karins match!

Donate to CMHR, $4 Mission of Thanks and Karin will match your donation dollar for dollar!!!!

Go to the Mission Thread and add your donation, go to paypal, make the donation and it WILL BE WORTH DOUBLE!!!!

TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, SATURDAY.

huuuuurrrrrrry

Thanks to all who generously gave during Karins match!!! And a huge thank you to Karin for offering the match, dollar for dollar!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
What a big boost it gave to the Mission.
yes.gif
yes.gif

I can't wait to see the new total!!!

I know how sick of me you are, I'm kind of sick of myself at this point, but we still have until Thanksgiving day to meet our goal. The main goal of CMHR is to help mini's who are not being helped, no matter pet or show horse, registered or not. The goal of this current $4 Mission, is $4,444.44.

After all I have seen CMHR do for hurricane victims, I know if a tornado rips through here tomorrow, CMHR would offer me help, as they would any of you. But it is up to me and you to make sure they can offer that type of help.

Things are tough, I understand that. You should see my vet bill on Prints!! But when I got miniatures, I knew my commitment was not just to my own. We all have to help each other out. The minis in need can not do it themselves, that is where we come in. Just a few dollars from each LB Member, and it all does make a difference.
yes.gif

I've been doing so much yacking lately, I'd a thought you guys would have already started paying just to shut me up!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Cause that's what it's going to take!!!
biggrin.gif

I can talk more, REALLY!
yes.gif
I CAN!!!

I can't wait to see the new total!!!! Ginny????

Karin, thank you again so very much for your extremely generous match. I know it has made a big difference!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

WE ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS TO GO!!!! 3 DAYS BY MAIL!!!

Your postman called me, he/she is waiting to pick up your donation and get it to Ginny.

This mission is about helping others, and how thankful you are this year!

4 days to go, just asking for a $4 donation to CMHR from each LB Forum Member.

Thanks to each and everyone of you who have donated, offered gifts and matches.

And for those who have helped to keep this thread active!!
aktion033.gif

To donate:

www.chancesminihorserescue.org

Paypal button on most pages, use paypal button on the left of the pages.

Or by mail:

Virginia St. Pierre

735 Chestnut Lane

Berryville, VA 22611

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back