Nostalgias Mini Farms are they still in business?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Hey,

I have always love Nostalgias show me the money.I would like to know if Nostalgias Mini Farms is still in business.I love seeing their horses.Share if you have any horses of theirs.I LOVE wildly marked pintos
default_smile.png

I think so... I saw them doing well at Nationals with their own stock (unless I'm totally confused -- and that is always possible)
default_yes.gif

I love their horses too and one of my herd sires is a "Show Me The Money" son.

Unfortunatly they have not kept their website up to date and I have wondered the same thing.

Hi!!!! Yes! We are still in business, and I was at both the AMHR Nationals and AMHA World Show this year :) I haven't been able to show as much as I would like over the past year, and certainly don't have time to update a website, as I work most every day and a lot of hours! Owning your own business is fun and very rewarding but a lot of work, as many of you know. We do still have over 100 horses and have quite a few for sale! If anyone is looking for something specific they may email or call me anytime! Thanks for this post, I'm so very happy to hear how Nostalgia horses are doing and always flattered that so many love our horses :) Maybe once I get professional photos from Casey McBeide and Arare Ill find some time to update the site... In the mean time I invite everyone to friend me on Facebook (just search my name or [email protected]). Have a great day!

I should have signed... Natalie

Hi!!!! Yes! We are still in business, and I was at both the AMHR Nationals and AMHA World Show this year :) I haven't been able to show as much as I would like over the past year, and certainly don't have time to update a website, as I work most every day and a lot of hours! Owning your own business is fun and very rewarding but a lot of work, as many of you know. We do still have over 100 horses and have quite a few for sale! If anyone is looking for something specific they may email or call me anytime! Thanks for this post, I'm so very happy to hear how Nostalgia horses are doing and always flattered that so many love our horses :) Maybe once I get professional photos from Casey McBeide and Arare Ill find some time to update the site... In the mean time I invite everyone to friend me on Facebook (just search my name or [email protected]). Have a great day!

I should have signed... Natalie
I love your horses.I really love show me the money.I would love someday to won a mare of his :)with blue eyes

Latest posts

Back