Northwest Miniature Horse Club Schooling Clinic!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your guess is as good as mine. I'll be attending as many of the clinics as I can (it's a pity that they overlap!) so I'll probably be pretty busy on Sunday. I'd say just show up as early as you comfortably can and stay as long as you can!
default_biggrin.png
Saturday's probably the better day for socializing and you can always take pictures of the clinic horses but Sunday is when Mingus will be there and Kody will be out and working. I'm not sure when Cherrybomb will be out demoing the Hyperbike.
default_wacko.png
It's a tossup. We'll see you whenever!

Leia

I hope to get to come, still don't know if we are driving down for one day or staying for both. Does anyone kow of any cheap motels in the area? I know if Motel 6 out by the freeway. It would be nice to meet everyone for once.

Patty

Great idea Shari however size is important. Little head, when I bought a cowboy hat it had to be a youth to fit my little pin head. My daughter had a great laugh that day. I'm thinking about what I could wear that would stand out but can't think of anything yet. Will keep looking though. By Thursday night I will post what I plan to wear. Then everyone will know who I am when I show up.

Hey Patty,

Hope you can make it both days if you can! You can call Margaret and talk to her, she has a deal with one of the motels in the area, I am not sure which though. Her number is 503 556 3239

Could try a bit of time both days.. most likely only a couple of hours each day.

Still giving Princess Ella her antibotics...which she is not liking..have to save engery for that, twice a day. Sigh ~~

I am really looking forward to the clinic! Busy writing up my handouts, since I somehow lost the document I wrote for the last one. It is lurking in one of my computer hard drives...somewhere. Drat!

I am bringing the dapper Mr. Esprit, and also the ever-so-elegant Ally girl, who will be the model for the clipping demo after lunch. I am going to bring my cart as well, so that I can do a little driving Sunday afternoon before I leave. Attending the measuring clinic in the morning, that should be interesting. Especially since we will now have to be trained in two different methods!

I was originally going to use Alladdin for the C/T demo, but decided that Esprit needs mileage and also Laddie is being used for breeding right now and doesn't need stress. So sorry Alladdin fans! He sends his best regards, but actually is enjoying his new job even more than his old one. LOL!

Today is day 1 and I'm getting ready now to go. Day didn't start so good. Jasmine & Duckie were out from their bar, "My fault I'm sure" But got into the shop. Not too long before I found them. they decided to spread empty bags and strings and buckets outside. Have to clean that up before I leave. Brats they are and brats they will be. What a way to start my day. When Jasmine saw me at the gate at 4:30 this morning she did her little Hm Hm Hm and warned Duckie the Jig was up. She was just too cute. by the way did I say they are the only thing that would ever cause me to leave my house at 4:30 in the morning at a dead run. They weren't happy when I showed up still had alot of messing to do and I ruined it for them.

So off now to feed, pick up Susanne and Head for Longview.

Can't stay there long as I have to get place here ready to show to an interested party. Cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. YUCK!

See you there...I'm heading out in the next few minutes!

Liz

Met Leia found out she is a little whip shy but very nice. Met Bob from Grahams Carriages also very nice.

I was sitting with Susanne when he came in said Hi Bob, He then said Hi but had no idea who I was. Gave

him awhile to ponder then told him. It ws fun while it lasted. Also met Kim from Crabby Chicken and Met Click Mini What a pretty boy she has. I couldn't stay long because I had to get home and start getting ready to show my house. Bummer! I was having a good time. Enjoyed visiting with all. I took a little side trip and check out an old log cabin that was originally built in the 1890's. It was really awesome. Love those old

time buildings like that. I expect Susanne is home by now with way more stories as she was able to stay all day. Wish I could go again tomorrow but not done with the preparation next. Maybe next year will be

better.

Latest posts

Back