Miniature horse clinic in Oklahoma

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tea cup

Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone that the Annual OMHCI Amateur clinic is this Saturday in Guthrie!! Starts at 10:00. Bring your miniature horses or just yourself - and enjoy the day. No charge - it is FREE! There will be disaster training, nutrition information, hands on performance, driving and halter education. Horses do not need to be clipped, you do need coggins papers. More information at www.omhci.org or contact Wilma Bouska [email protected].

There will be a one day AMHA community pointed show on Sunday.

We'll be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'm really interested to hear the disaster preparation presentation....since it's from a miniature horse owner who has BEEN THERE DONE THAT! We always think it isn't going to happen to us.....

Wilma, the flyer I have on the clinic for Saturday says it starts at 9:00 a.m. and the show on Sunday at 10:00.

Has the clinic time been changed to 10:00 also? Need for everyone to have the correct information. As for me, I'm really good with

10:00 both days LOL.

Rita

I wish I could go! The Clinics are always so informative and enjoyable! Anyone within a reasonable travel distance should really consider going.

The one day show is a new idea; I'm sorry I didn't plan my life better this fall to participate in it, as it seems like such a great opportunity.

I wish you could come Marsha! We will miss you. The show is the first of the new AMHA 'Community Show's in this state. I'm excited to see how it goes.

Frank and I aren't taking horses, but going to help out. (It would have been a really good 'first out' for one of our 2013 show horses)

Back