Northwest Miniature Club

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrescentMinis

Reaction score
I am bringing little Zoey (2 year old pinto filly, by Rivenburgh's Let's Roll SE and a Farmyard Frolic mare)...it will be the first show ever......for both of us!
default_aktion033.gif

We will enter:

- Amateur mares level 1

- my daughter will do a halter class with her in youth mares 12 and under

- 2-year old mares 31-33"

- then we'll give multi-color mares a shot later in the day (just coming for Sunday)

We are getting a stall with our neighbors from Vintage Farms (Summer & Dawn), and I hope to put a few more faces with names from the forum here.

Hopefully this day will be fun for Zoey, and we'll all learn a lot. She is really fed up with the beauty treatments she endured this weekend, so I'll leave her in peace for a few days now.

And if any youth members see this, I would SOOO appreciate it if you would say hi to my daughter and let her know how much you enjoy showing, she is really nervous!

THANK YOU
default_smile.png

Won't be there, can't do a show over the 4th, we'll be on the beach waiting for Fireworks!

Would be nice to see everyone, though, and meet you!

I hope things go great for you!

Liz

Hey Faith!!

Sorry won't be there. I was going to send Mister with Gallery Training, but some family member will be in town so they aren't going. Hope you have fun,,, take a deep breath. I wish I was going to help you get ready. There are some awesome people that you can ask... The Whitemans and Osgoods, Kate Beevers, Dave Miller,,,, they would help you if you need anything just ask them!

Latest posts

Back