Northeast Miniature Horse Club Clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busyminimom

Reaction score
To ALL those wonderful people that made it happen. And happen so well. The clinic was very well attended and I do think everyone had a wonderful time!!!
default_thumbup.gif
:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING SOMETHING SO FUN HAPPEN LOCALLY!!!!! :aktion033: :bgrin

I agree Great job all. :aktion033: The day flowed well and there was alot of valuable information shared. One thing I would suggest it would have been nice for the braiding /hunter demo to have been given again for the adults who were at the nutrition segment at the time. All in all a very good learning experience and chance to reconnect with old friends and meet some new ones. It was nice to have this opportunity closer to home. Usually we opt to not attend many of these because of the horrendous travel time required. Very good job.

I also think it was fantastic! :aktion033: Informative, fun, and a great experience overall. I had a blast and would LOVE to do it again. All the speakers were great and able to handle our questions with a sense of horse humor and willingness to help.

Thanks to Lisa, David, and Melanie for bringing their horses! Along with everyone who made/bought something to eat or donated to the silent auction!

It's hard to believe it's over! A lot of work and planning went into the clinic and I'm glad everyone had such a great time! We'll definitely do it again in 2008! For those who attended, it would be immensely helpful if you'd let us know what you liked and this year and more importantly, what you'd find interesting and hepful for next year.

Danielle Hill was great!

The food was absolutely delicious! There are some very good cooks in the Northeast region!

Thank you to all of those whose efforts helped make this day run so smoothly.

Now it's on to our driving clinic with Mike McCabe next weekend at the beautiful Sawmill River Farm!

Jenifer

Northeast Miniature Horse Club

I had such fun, and only heard wonderful things about it the whole time I was there...Ate like a PIGGIE too! Peas was great and so informative.....Very glad I came.

Let's do it again next year !!! And I WILL give the Hunter/Jumper BRAIDING demo again then! OR you can all ask those great kids who learned how to do it already!

I had to stay home to watch 3 mares that are due any day. But Sarah and her dad went. It was a good thing! Thanks for bringing this to the northeast!

Tracy

I can help you with the braiding! I used to be a professional braider when i lived in kentucky. sure i could give you some tips and help if you'd like. Next time you see me grab me and remind me! I did sarah's horse last year for her hunter classes at the AMHA show.

We should have photos from Saturday's clinic very soon.

As a member of the Board of this club, I can't say enough thanks to our members and participants. Such teamwork and comraderie! It was a great event!

We sold some great items during the silent auction -- someone went home with a set of Double K Clippers (and blades!) -- for less than half of what the retail price is!

A lot of great advice was passed along. I hope everyone who attended will put those great tips Danielle imparted to use at our club's first show of the season - an AMHA/R weekend event on Memorial Day Weekend -- the first such combo show the region has ever seen!

Latest posts

Back