North Texas Pony Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to know too....even tho I heard that prices were BAD!
default_sad.png

Prices WERE bad! I did write them down and left them in the truck....
default_sad.png

I know Dr Pam's driving gelding was the highest bid, he went for $1250 (yeah, I was bidding on him...didn't get him.)

Some STUNNING pony mares went for pennies. If you were starting a breeding program, this would have been an awesome place to go!

As if the economy wasn't hard enough on prices lately; add to it drought and lack of hay in many areas, and its going to devastate the horse market.

I had thought about putting some of mine in it and decided against it, as I expected the bad prices. Yep, it is a great time to be a buyer. Wish I could turn back time!

But it also shows that a GOOD, WELL BROKE Mini can STILL go for a good price!

There were three driving horses that went through. One was NOT driven in, he went for little. One was ground driven, he went for little. One was driven in, out, around the arena- he went for a LOT!

Well, maybe that explains what happened to one of Jan Tobeys consignments, WeeOkies Quasar. He went for $375 I think she said. He had had 8 months of professional training. Didn't even cover one month of his training. I feel so sad for the seller. He is a handsome buckskin gelding that someone got a great deal on. I sure hope they get him in the show ring next year. Would love to hear from that lucky buyer. As a breeder, I like to keep up with my horses.

Latest posts

Back