Nightie - link to baby photos page 3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to keep her up as much as possible she is standing still at the moment how long do your other girls have to go?

has she bagged up at all? can we get some pics of her please?

Picture of Nightie:

304410_2355833304231_1502187114_32566362_1715922661_n.jpg

More of the sire here:

http://kpm-horses.com/honeypony/

and a list of breeding/due dates here (although we think Ginny took earlier than the July date -she was pasture bred.)

http://kpm-horses.com/barncam/

Please note that the link above has the wrong link to the barncam - hubby changed it and I haven't updated that webpage yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice mare- I agree it should be a good one!

Such a pretty mare and very handsome stallion. They are going to make a beautiful big moving spotty baby
default_yes.gif

The girls this year are driving us all nuts
default_frusty.gif
any chance of a few pics of her?
default_please.gif

I can take some stall photos of her - not much in her udder, but what filling she has is hard... not much pointing of the bottom of the belly - sort of off and on. vulva is relaxed, pinkish, rump is falling off. This is her 2nd foal. I went back over the breeding dates, there is no ambiguity - she's at 345 now!

I would have said just a few more days to go, but I wouldn't be taking my eyes off her just in case!!

Good luck and safe foaling.

Pretty little colt foaed this morning @ about 3:30 / 4:00am... Silver, big snip like his daddy... I think some white feet.... No visible spots (yet!)

Wow what a surprise, I watched her for a few hours and she was as quiet as a mouse.

Congratulations
default_smile.png

Sh stood in her corner until the first cramp - then she laid down and delivered him! Good thing for foaling pagers! Pics soon!

Oh just the way we like our mares to foal!! Many congratulations on your new little boy. Pics asap. PLEASE!
default_thumbup.gif

Back