Prissy is on cam and wearing a pager

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3.20am and Prissy is down sternal, ooppps now she is up
default_smile.png

4.15am and she is down again. she isn't her usual self tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I cant see a timer on your cam? Think it is mid afternoon with you approx and Prissy seems very tetchy - lots of tail swishing and stalking about, but hoovering in her corner as well.

So far, so good - Prissy is slowly bagging up - so is Ginny (who was pasture bred so ?? breeding dates), and there's a client's mare Daphne on cam too, she's 324 days, delivered her last foal at 311.

I am not sure what has happened but i can't see Prissy's cam

We turned the lights off. Last night Prissy foaled a stillborn few-spot leopard silver black filly. Just what I've been hoping for since I started breeding minis. Uneventful as still births go, she didn't even lay down to deliver her, and cleaned out within a few minutes. We left the foal with her over night and moved Prissy out of the foaling stall this morning. She seems fine... we will try again. I am more sad than Prissy. Cord was overly twisted and that's what killed the filly.

Oh no. I'm so very sorry for you both. I'm pleased that you have left the foal with her - I always do this until the mare is happy to let her baby go.

Sending ((((HUGS))))

So sorry for your loss, Karen ((HUGS))

Latest posts

Back