Niagra County Fair, Lockport, NY - AMHR Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtdminis

Reaction score

I haven't shown for years, but my son's fiancee used to show & wants to get back into it ... So, we'll be there!

Anyone else going?

Nan

i will be there with 5 horses!!! i cant wait
default_smile.png
who are you going to bring?

i'm going to be there with my 5 year old mare. I'm kind of nervous though, it's my first show this year.

Good luck!
default_smile.png

if you need any help come find me my name is Amanda and i will have a big white horse trailer
default_smile.png
you cant miss it

default_smile.png

FIVE?!!!? Wow ... who are YOU bringing? Is Jen coming?

We're bringing Armando & his 2006 black pinto colt, Frankie. We don't expect much - we just dragged them out of the pasture, but we're gonna have FUN!
default_yes.gif
:

MiniThymeAcres, we'll have a grey stock trailer pulled by a white van. I have a power wheelchair, so I'm hard to miss.
default_wink.png
: Feel free to introduce yourself - and we too are more than willing to help if you need it, or just hang out and try to dispell "butterflies".
default_wacko.png
: LOL

Good Luck Everyone.

Nan

Hi Nan,

I won't be there as we are getting ready to go to Texas to pick up Design but watch for my filly SHF Tuff Carrottop who will be there with Amber Reid. Good luck to everyone, maybe I will see you at Horseheads.

default_smile.png

FIVE?!!!? Wow ... who are YOU bringing? Is Jen coming?

We're bringing Armando & his 2006 black pinto colt, Frankie. We don't expect much - we just dragged them out of the pasture, but we're gonna have FUN!
default_yes.gif
:

MiniThymeAcres, we'll have a grey stock trailer pulled by a white van. I have a power wheelchair, so I'm hard to miss.
default_wink.png
: Feel free to introduce yourself - and we too are more than willing to help if you need it, or just hang out and try to dispell "butterflies".
default_wacko.png
: LOL

Good Luck Everyone.

Nan
Nan i will have my 2 girls..a 2 year old that is teds a 6 year old drvin horse that nikkie is showing thats ted and nikkies horse that i trained in hand for her so it should be fun!

When are you going to be there we are getten there sometime friday!!

idk if jen is going i know she is not bring justin!

well cant wait to see you!

Amanda

We will be there too...just too close not to go! Its a great show for youth and new to showing. We weren't going to show this year due to my husbands job loss, but my girls do enjoy it so much! My daughters will each be showing their horses. Emily who is 5 will be in the mares youth class and Sara who is three will be showing her gelding. I am going to show our homebred yearling filly. I am hoping she does well because I would like to get her sold. She is just a wonderful filly and will go to "waste" with us here. I think she is just too nice to sit around and wait to be a broodmare.

We have a navy blue truck and 3 horse goose neck. We show off the trailer and will be parked on the right of arena by the trees. Just look for the two adorable girls. Please feel free to introduce yourselves...I would love to meet you all!

MiniThymeAcres, we'll have a grey stock trailer pulled by a white van. I have a power wheelchair, so I'm hard to miss. Feel free to introduce yourself - and we too are more than willing to help if you need it, or just hang out and try to dispell "butterflies". LOL
I'll stop by! We have a really small tan trailer pulled by a mini van. LOL

~Jessica~

MiniThymeAcres, we'll have a grey stock trailer pulled by a white van. I have a power wheelchair, so I'm hard to miss. Feel free to introduce yourself - and we too are more than willing to help if you need it, or just hang out and try to dispell "butterflies". LOL
I'll stop by! We have a really small tan trailer pulled by a mini van. LOL

~Jessica~
Hey jessica,

i am the head of the esmha youth please come and meet me if i dont all ready know you i am going to be very busy but i always have time to talk to the youth...i am 19 and like i said i will have a big white trailer its huge you will not miss it and there will be 3 people wit me please come see me for any help!!!

Hi Nan,

I won't be there as we are getting ready to go to Texas to pick up Design but watch for my filly SHF Tuff Carrottop who will be there with Amber Reid. Good luck to everyone, maybe I will see you at Horseheads.

I'll keep an eye out for her, Margo!

See ya at Horseheads.

Nan i will have my 2 girls..a 2 year old that is teds a 6 year old drvin horse that nikkie is showing thats ted and nikkies horse that i trained in hand for her so it should be fun!
Hey Amanda..... do any of you guys have an "A" size cart that would fit Armando? I'd love to have him show in driving, but don't have a cart. (Silver Meadow's used theirs when they showed him) Let me know if you can scrounge one up and I'll bring his harness!

Hey SuzE ... we'll look for you too!!

Nan

hey nan you would have to talk to kate at the barn i dont know.... you can go to the web site its katelandfarm and e mail or call them..who is going to be driveing him..i also think jen as a cart to but idk?? call her as well

Hey jessica, i am the head of the esmha youth please come and meet me if i dont all ready know you i am going to be very busy but i always have time to talk to the youth...i am 19 and like i said i will have a big white trailer its huge you will not miss it and there will be 3 people wit me please come see me for any help!!!
I think you know me...I have the crazy white mare Dakota that doesn't really show anymore and I used to drive with Debbie Peters. I didn't really show much last year because it got discouraging, so you might not remember.

I'll come by if I need help.
default_yes.gif
:

~Jessica~

Hey jessica, i am the head of the esmha youth please come and meet me if i dont all ready know you i am going to be very busy but i always have time to talk to the youth...i am 19 and like i said i will have a big white trailer its huge you will not miss it and there will be 3 people wit me please come see me for any help!!!
I think you know me...I have the crazy white mare Dakota that doesn't really show anymore and I used to drive with Debbie Peters. I didn't really show much last year because it got discouraging, so you might not remember.

I'll come by if I need help.
default_yes.gif
:

~Jessica~
Ya i know you who are you going to show..there is no reason to get discouraged it takes time!! just come see me!! even if you dont need help who are you showing??

Amanda

Ya i know you who are you going to show..there is no reason to get discouraged it takes time!! just come see me!! even if you dont need help who are you showing??
Amanda
Not showing Dakota... I'm showing my little strawberry roan, Wind Dancer. We're definatly not driving at this show. are you going to be there both days?

~Jessica~

I know Eddie McCarthy is going with 10, Bruce is coming with 6 I think, not sure but he is bringing Midas (sks Clarion the Gold Standard) for Roadster and maybe halter and pleasure not sure.

Lyn

Latest posts

Back