Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch

Reaction score
Hi my names Annette and I live in the North Yorkshshire in the uk, I haven't been on here for ages so thought I would reintroduce myself. My husband and I have our own little stud which is just getting established. We have eight miniatures in total and two big horses. They can be seen on http://www.marannetteminiatures.webs.com This is one of the best forums I have been on connected with minis and I am learning so much reading some of the old posts.

Annette

Welcome from Indiana and glad you decided to post!

There really are some great people here with a wealth of knowledge.

Welcome from the Buckeye State (Ohio)
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Annette, so good to have you join us.

I am getting to know folks from all over the world through miniatures! I hope to go visiting some day
default_yes.gif

I have biggies as well as wee ones...

There are many folks on here with lots of knowledge.

so... Welcome from Lancaster County Pennsylvania..

[SIZE=18pt]Welcome from the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee!
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

Welcome from the Oregon High Desert
default_saludando.gif

Loved looking at your website. I'm glad you found "us" here.

You live in a gorgeous part of the world. I went to college in Sheffield but my best friend was from York so we used to go there often.

t

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the warm welcomes, I'm sure I'll have lot's of questions over time, in the mean time I'm off to look at all your websites and drool over the beautifull horses.

Annette

Hi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!! This forum is such a great place for mini people to gather and share their ideas!
default_smile.png
I loved looking at your website and seeing mini's in other country's!

Hi Annette and a big welcome to you from Wales, UK. I agree with you, this is the best site to be logged in to for help and info about mini horses - and their larger counterparts at times!

Anna.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from the high cold plains of Southwest Wyoming (The Old West. :)

Susan O.

Welcome Annette!
default_saludando.gif
I'm glad you're a part of the forum! I look forward to your posts!

Robin

Glad to have you on the forum.
default_saludando.gif
Welcome (back) from Nebraska- right in the middle of the continental US. You have quite a lovely farm- so many great pictures on your website.
default_smile.png

Back