New Website!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
Hidden Jewels Farm
It is finally finished! Well, still have several horses to add, but at least most of it is up. If anyone would like to take a look and make any suggestions on how to make it better I would appreciate it!

YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB!! :aktion033: THEY ARE ALOT OF WORK TO START BUT MAKE THINGS SO EASIER TOO!

It looks good!!! I like it, very organized and easy to navigate. Good job :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_smile.png

It looks great, but for some reason I'm getting a whole bunch of green vertical lines through the Geldings page! All the other pages are fine, so not sure if its the site or my computer?

It looks great, but for some reason I'm getting a whole bunch of green vertical lines through the Geldings page! All the other pages are fine, so not sure if its the site or my computer?
Hmm, It's not showing lines on my computer? Wonder if it's showing the lines on everyone else's computer but mine??

Your website is beautiful. You make me ashamed..I haven't upgraded mine in 2 years. :no: Congratulations on a great job.

I got the same lines........only on the gelding page.

Your website overall is very clean and easy to read and navigate. Great job!

MA

Latest posts

Back