New to the forum, my two minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! And your ladies are adorable!
default_wub.png

And I'm just the opposite...I've been on here for years, but just started on marestare! Still trying to find my way around that site.
Thanks!
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah? that's cool! Mulligans Run is my favorite cam to watch and Tess was one of the first horses I saw have a foal on cam which is why I got her when she was up for sale.

I plan on breeding good bloodlines (Flying W Farms, Buckaroo, Gold Melody Boy, Rowdy, Little King, Dell Tera, ect.) for conformation and sweet dispositions being #1. Then have pintos and dilutes as my main colors. I have always loved Dun, Grullo, Buckskin, Palomino, so when looking for a stallion I hope to get a Buckaroo line Smokey cream, cremello, or perlino. I know I will be guaranteed a dilute baby with one of those colors and would love to get a couple of dun gene mares. I am in the western NC area so if anyone is close by I would love to come visit and see how you run your farm since I am just getting started.

Latest posts

Back