New to forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyte200

Reaction score
Hi

My name is sarah. :aktion033:

Im from wicklow in ireland.

Would like to make new friends soon...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Love sarahxxxx. :saludando:

Hi Sarah!! Here's a big Hello from Washington State...welcome, welcome, welcome....come on in & pull up a chair & chat awhile.

You will love the forum, so much interesting info and so many knowledgeable people!!! :bgrin

Ive heard some good reports bout the forum.

Just got the internet so just getting use to it.........

I have 1 mini so im just starting.

By the way please to meet you :saludando:

Do you have any minis???????????/

hi sarah!

welcome from ohio! i have 15 minis and mini/shetland crosses. we would love to see pics of your horse!

Kay

Nice to meet you as well.

Yes, we have 5 minis: 1 stallion, 3 mares and 1 new (3 week old) colt. Rascal (baby) is our first cross from our stallion CJ & 1 of our mares DeeDee. Rascal is living up to his barn name, he has quite the attitude.

What do you like to do with your mini? I show 3 of mine, mostly halter classes, however, our stallion is broke to drive, I just need to get back into that, as driving is so much fun!!

Oh I second what KayKay said, we would love to see pics of your mini!! My mare in my avatar is my show mare Mercedes. I like pintos, 3 out of the 5 are pintos, not sure what happened with my colt though, he just seems to be a sorrel with white socks...haha. Plus I have one palomino mini mare.....Sparky.

Last edited by a moderator:
:saludando: Hi Sarah and welcome to the LB forum! I'm from Western New York and have 6 Mini's.

One stallion, 4 mares and one filly. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your Mini!
default_smile.png

Welcome to the Forum Sarah. I live in Ontario, Canada and currently have 19 minis here, ranging in age from a month old to about 11 years old.

Welcome to the forum Sarah! I currently have an even dozen mini's. You can visit my web site to see them. We live in Southern Oregon. You'll love the forum........lot's of nice folks here. :bgrin

Welcome to the forum from way down in New Zealand! :bgrin

We have 3 mares, 1 gelding (was our stallion), 1 7 month colt & 1 yearling filly.

I have a sister living in Ireland, she's in Belfast but doesn't have horses. Just a cat & dog!

Welcome from NH. I'm new to the Forum also.

I have one mini of my own and two of my mothers are at my barn.

Hi Sarah!!! :saludando:

Welcome from South Dakota, USA. We have two geldings and three daughters and we need at least one more Mini so we can stop fighting over them!!! :bgrin

Beth, Moon, and Murphy

Hi Sarah, Welcome to the forum from Australia. I have two minis, a 15 mth gelding - (gelded nearly 2 weeks ago - so he hasnt accepted it yet!!) named Bob/Bobbie and a new 5 mth old filly called Tilly. Would lurve to see a photo of your mini. This forum is absolutely brilliant - lots of very knowledgable people on here. Regards, Kerrie

Latest posts

Back