New to Forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Nicky, I'm Joyce from LIttle Folks Farm in Connecticut USA. I presently have 9 miniatures and am not showing or breeding any more. I have been in minis a long time and am gradually cutting my herd back as the senior years are here for my husband and myself. My high count was 32 miniatures at one time. Sure love the little beggers and miss the foals. I showed on the New England Circuit for many years. Our house pet is a miniature dachshund named Heidi who will be 9 years old this month.

Hi All, It seems like such a friendly forum. Im from Australia too.
default_saludando.gif
There are only a few mini specific sites that you can chat on in Australia so i guess we come over to you guys! i have noticed a few people i know on the forum. I have a yearling colt who is an Australian Miniature Pony- same size as horses but we show them diffrently (weight and turnout). Im sure we have alot in common though.

Oh and your right- chooks are chickens. Its also slang for female. Srange i know.
Would also like to
welcomeworld.gif
graceview

Hi everyone - thanks all for such a friendly warm welcome.

I've been so busy reading all the different threads and everyone's comments - it's great. Although gotta say hubby isn't impressed as it's just given me another excuse to stay on the computer till all hours of the night or morning lol.

Yep Chook is our slang for Chicken - sorry about that - and yes some guys also use it to refer to a female as well.

I have a website with all our babies on it's at - www.freewebs.com/mysticalpark

Nicky

Hi!
default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum from smack dab in the middle of the US- Nebraska. Well, I'm not sure if it's exactly in the middle, but it sure feels like it. I only have two mini geldings myself, but I also have a dozen goats, 4 dogs and 6 cats. I hope you enjoy the forum as I do. The people here are always ready and eager to help with questions or just idle chit chat. Looking forward to seeing your posts!
default_smile.png

Hello and welcome, from Astoria, Oregon!

Liz M.

A big HELLO from DreamCatcher Miniatures in Southeast Nebraska. Welcome. We also breed/raise small miniatures. We currently have 21 minis.

Have fun.

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
Barb

Hi Nicky and welcome from Florida.

I sooo understand...my husband calls this my.....I'll be in in a minute site. When ever I get on here at night it seems like I cant get off!! Too much good stuff to read
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Heidi

Welcome from Kentucky. Enjoy all the knowledge available on this Forum.

Welcome from Nevada where we have chickens as old as 10 years old, rabbits, a goat, 4 minis, 7 cats (they keep the mice down) and 3 dogs. This all does keep us busy.

Latest posts

Back