New to Forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticalpark

Reaction score
Hi there,

Not sure if I've put this in the right area or not as I'm new. But I just thought I'd introduce myself and say hello to everyone. My name is Nicky and I'm from Australia - we breed miniature horses - concentrating on Small Horse/Little Horse in height. We currently have 21 horses with a new little filly being born yesterday.

I'm married with 4 kids and we also have chooks, 2 dogs, 2 cats and fish.

I'm looking forward to chatting to everyone and reading all the posts.

Nicky

Welcome Nicky! It's nice to have you here! I'd love seeing your minis and other animals.

Congrats on your new filly!

default_smile.png

Robin

Welcome to the forum Nickey from Southern Ontario Canada! Congratulations on your new filly!!! Looking forward to meeting your gang. I have to ask - what is a CHOOK???
default_smile.png

Welcome!

And I believe Chooks are Aussie for chickens.
default_yes.gif
I am a fellow chicken lover myself, with 35+ bantams that I show. I also have 2 mini geldings, a "big" horse and llamas. We also raise angus beef cattle and our own meat hogs. I am in New Hampshire, USA. Nice to meet you.
default_smile.png

Welcome to the forum from Ohio !!! I hope you enjoy your time here...
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Southwestern Ontario in Canada.

Australia is a place I have wanted to see since I was a little girl. What I read about it made me think it was a paradise
default_wub.png

You came to the right place if you need any information or assistance with a little horse problem.

All you have to do is ask and so many knowledgeable people will provide their thoughts, opinions or solutions.

It's pretty hard to "stump" this crew. There's always someone who can come up with an idea.

Welcome!And I believe Chooks are Aussie for chickens.
default_yes.gif
I am a fellow chicken lover myself, with 35+ bantams that I show. I also have 2 mini geldings, a "big" horse and llamas. We also raise angus beef cattle and our own meat hogs. I am in New Hampshire, USA. Nice to meet you.
default_smile.png
If thats the case, then we have something in common!
default_laugh.png
I have CHOOKS too!!! Thanks for the explanation LaughingLlama!

W
welcomedog.gif
LCOME from Ontario Canada, have always wanted to go to Austrailia, did not make it on our 25th Anniversary and we have been married now 31 years but maybe someday...

Hi there...welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are already hooked on these wonderful little horses in a big way!

Thanks Lori for asking what chooks were! I wondered the same!
default_laugh.png

Welcome from Missouri! I don't post much, but I have learned so much from this site! It's great!

Pam C.

Welcome from the center of the U.S.A.! Oklahoma!
default_saludando.gif

I sure would enjoy seeing some pictures of all your critters.
default_smile.png
I don't have 'chooks' any more but used to have a wonderful flock of bantams.

Charlotte

Another welcome from Missouri. I also hope you enjoy your time here. I have learned so much and everyone here is so supportive and knowledgeable. I really learn a lot, even when I am not thinking about something someone will post something and I'll go GEEEE, I NEVER knew that. I'm SOOOOO glad they said that. Welcome again, TJ

Hi All, It seems like such a friendly forum. Im from Australia too.
default_saludando.gif
There are only a few mini specific sites that you can chat on in Australia so i guess we come over to you guys! i have noticed a few people i know on the forum.

I have a yearling colt who is an Australian Miniature Pony- same size as horses but we show them diffrently (weight and turnout). Im sure we have alot in common though.

Oh and your right- chooks are chickens. Its also slang for female. Srange i know.

Hi Nicky

Welcome, It's great to see you here, You know me as Lai Lai
default_saludando.gif

You are going to LOVE this place. Everyone on this wonderful forum are so supportive. Iv'e learnt so much here.

Have fun.

CONGRATS on your Filly.

Latest posts

Back