New to forum...howdy from WA State...our mini buddies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from sunny Southern California!
default_saludando.gif

Liz R.

Hi there! Are you the one I met at Cavalcade of Ponies in Monroe, doing the obstacle driving class for the first time? Welcome from a fellow Washingtonian in any case!

Leia

Welcome to the forum! I love this place, and I am sure you will as well! The people here are wonderful and very helpful! I am constantly on here reading!
default_yes.gif

Welcome from wet Arizona... This a great group of very knowledgeable people on here who are eager to share..
default_aktion033.gif

Hi there! Are you the one I met at Cavalcade of Ponies in Monroe, doing the obstacle driving class for the first time? Welcome from a fellow Washingtonian in any case!

Leia
No, I have not been to Monroe (yet). Would love to go! I've pretty much stuck to AMHR in Eastern WA, Idaho, and I did go to Oregon Gold one year. I took last year off.....

You were the author of the article in Horse World (I think) magazine, right? ...Nice job! I have a dressage background and I'm interested in eventually trying the VSE classes. Hope to meet you sometime.. ~ Becky

My first article was just published in the most recent issue of Miniature Horse Showcase, yes. I'm so pleased you like it!
default_wub.png
Combined Driving is a blast and judging from the pictures of your driving horses I think you'd do quite well. I get around so I'm sure we'll catch up at some point- please introduce yourself when we do!
default_saludando.gif

Leia

welcome from Texas...although I used to live in Washington state..oh how I miss the mountains and the trees.....we were in Snohomish near Everett.....again, welcome to the board...your horses are lovely!!!

Kathye

Latest posts

Back