Iowa State Fair Mini Show with Rose

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA!! I know how old Russ is!!!

Hey, Russ what's it worth NOT to tell?? HA!!

I never talk about my age or hair loss :lol: I'm old enough to be Marty's cabana stable boy or Sanny's brother...... wait....change that to, stable boy as I have met Mary but if Bob is reading this.....I'm really a amish monk priest so don't worry about me.....I strictly clean pens and do chores :hypocrite: .

Marty you better tell Jerry to worry about me in your barn.....that mountain air does things to a me. :lol:

See that state fair did this to me.....I'm not the same Russ
default_poke.gif
:

BTW.....my horse Rose is 3......more on topic here in the mini forum.
Russ donnt sweat Bob I have tryed to bring him over to the D.M. way
default_poke.gif
: Sanndy Russ has found the

trick to showing the monkey a wonder power.better than GOLD BOND Bob you should chech it out :risa_suelos: :488:

Russ and Rose did a nice job of showing. Rose's coat just shines. Both of them have learned so much these first two shows, the rest of us better start to brush up for next year! Really I am hoping to talk Russ into showing some of our horses for us next year. I like the feeding and grooming, but the actual showing is not fun for me. We took 7 minis to show and also two dams along to keep the foals happy and not stressed. Weaning is suppose to take place yet this weekend but it is rainy and foggy this AM so will see what the weekend brings. Russ was so much help at the State Fair. Both his mother and him are so very generous in many ways. We also enjoy Russ's posts here on Lil Begginnings, as he does speak from the heart and adds such fun things too! The Iowa State Fair is fantastic and has many, many things to offer visitors and I hope many of you can come next year and experience it. Not only the various livestock shows but contests for artists, crafters, even folks on tractors doing a square dance! Much fun to join in on and to watch! PS. I know how old Russ is but won't tell! And Russ from Nebraska we appreciate his help in past years and value his friendship too! Lavonne

Lavonne/Larry thanks for everything! I am so proud of your state fair placings......everyone, you should know.... Lavonne is so modest.....she was in the ribbons all day, with top placings. Their horses looked so beautiful and I had a blast helping them at the fair.Thanks for everything!

It is a privledge to show at the IA State Fair, many thanks to all who put on the show. WE appreciate your hard work! Russ

P.S. If you want to know my age you HAVE TO come to the 2007 IA State Fair and see me in person!
default_wink.png
:

Edited to add: Karla, my birthday is March 31st.

Proud of ALL my friends/new and old and their placings at the fair....without you guys the fair wouldn't be what it is......
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back