New to forum...howdy from WA State...our mini buddies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basshorse

Reaction score
OK, I got hooked on the forum after stumbling upon Dreamer and Wefoal... Dreamer is a household name around here now. I'll admit...I also have been jealous of all of the fun my husband has had on the Bass fishing forum, too...so started surfing around the LB forum a bit. Love how people support eachother and appreciate the lively discussions. Some of you have a wicked sense of humor! (Love that too!) A couple of you wanted to see our minis...so here's my attempt to post. I'm including our big dressage horse, who was a big part of our family (literally) until he passed in March at age 28. -- So hello from Washington State...~ Becky

The grey mini: Dancer

The pinto: Ranger

Big guy: CJ (Chief Justice)

HPIM0794.jpg

IMG_7066.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

default_wacko.png
Ugh posting pictures!!! Sorry, I didn't think this went out without them... B

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Becky!

What part of Washington State???? We live in Rochester .

Hope you enjoy this forum... they are the best!

Welcome from SW Oklahoma!!!! Dreamer says
default_saludando.gif
I remembr you from another forum? Maybe wefoal or marestare?? Or probably from Lil Beg when Dreamer was injured??

there you are! welcome from west central illinois (fondly referred to as the armpit of the world)
default_saludando.gif

now, stop teasing and get some pictures posted!
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif

Welcome!!!! Glad you found LB, it's a right awesome place to be. You'll get the hang of posting pictures eventually, lol. Until then, can't wait to see your babies!

Welcome from Olympia WA!!!

Your horses are lovely!!!

Gotta love those pintos!!!

Welcome from SW Oklahoma!!!! Dreamer says
default_saludando.gif
I remembr you from another forum? Maybe wefoal or marestare?? Or probably from Lil Beg when Dreamer was injured??
Thanks! Yes, we joined LB so I could post to you when Dreamer was injured. So glad she recovered. We sure prayed hard for her.

beautiful horses!! your pics are a good start, now how about a nice big picture of your big guy, he's lovely!! i'm just a tad bit partial to paints.
default_wink.png

EDIT: becky, i just went back and read your first post and realized your biggie is gone.
default_sad.png
i'm sorry, he was just beautiful!

Welcome to the forum! You have some very nice looking mini's there.....and you drive!!!! Lots of folks on here drive their minis. There is even a group of mini folk in WA and OR that get together an drive, you should look into that.
default_wink.png

beautiful horses!! your pics are a good start, now how about a nice big picture of your big guy, he's lovely!! i'm just a tad bit partial to paints.
default_wink.png

EDIT: becky, i just went back and read your first post and realized your biggie is gone.
default_sad.png
i'm sorry, he was just beautiful!
We had our big paint for about 14 years. A friend, who led a 4-H group with me, was paralyzed when she fell off a fire engine...He was her first baby and we gave him a "forever home" for her. She had a dream of riding him again, so it was hard for all of us to say good-bye to him. He was our gentle giant... he used to wake the neighborhood every morning with his whinny....
default_sad.png

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...

Welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
I love your minis! Love how Ranger looks/moves under cart....of course, I'm partial to Pintos! Sorry you lost your big guy......the gentle giants are the best! I have a 35 yo pinto gelding that was always the "company horse" and loves kids! I know his time is coming but he's still a good old guy!
default_biggrin.png

Welcome from Goldendal WA, we are almost neighbors. I hope to see you at some of the shows. Are you interested in Washington State Horsemen shows? IF so PM me and I will tell you what is available. We sure have a lot of fun
default_aktion033.gif

Patty

Hey Becky,

Welcome from the Hwy 30 contingent -- a bunch of mini owners in NW Oregon and part of the BeachDrivers group.

As Shari mentioned, we get together every September for a weekend of beach driving...check out our Yahoo group at http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/beachdrivers/ We plan to add more drives to our calendar, but between breed shows, CDEs and life in general, we seem to be a bit chronologically challenged...

We look forward to hearing more about you and yours!

Welcome here from Virginia on the oposite side of the Nation
bye.gif

Your horses look very nice
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back