New to LB from WA state ;) "Hello!"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to LB the whole way from Pennsylvania!

I also bred APHA, an AQHA horses and then Warmbloods before I switched to minis.... oh boy can I ever collect them!

They are too much fun. And if you are a rider, you will love driving.

Though I still have my biggies and hope to get my APHA mare in foal in a few months, also have a wonderful Friesian that I LOVE to ride(dressage).... The minis are my main focus

Have a wonderful time... maybe we will see you sometime along the show trail.
We have several warmbloods - though no longer breed them (put our big sporthorse broodie down a year ago this month). My big dressage horse is an Irish Sport Horse, and ironically, we have a coming 2yr old Friesian Sporthorse as well - LOKI lives up to his name!

Love showing the APHA circuit- my newest addition is a SPB Coming 2yr old Gtr of the Mortgage Lifter and Ima Cool Skip (son of Skippa Star).

happy holidays!

Hello from Rochester Washington!!!

Are you doing some of the shows in Spanaway or Elma? We will be there. Probably hanging around Nickie!

Glad you are here! www.thecrabbychickenranch.com
Not a huge fan of showing in Spanaway- Tacoma Unit, etc... though we've had to come over for Zone Challenges, etc... Will TRY to make it to the big Cavalcade show (that moved?)

Hi from Monroe, WA. I bet you will have a lot of fun driving your fella. I compete mostly in AMHR and combined driving. I have a few pintos and have been thinking about possibly showing a little pinto...
I've judged at your lovely fairgrounds there! Beautiful facilities! Was looking forward to showing the ponies there- but heard that Cavalcade moved? TRYING to get PtHA shows over here on the E Side... thus-far fruitlessly...

Hi Candi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!! Your boy looks very nice! Would show well in PtHA! I show Pinto in Oregon and actually plan on going up to Washington next year for the Pinto Jubilee show that my local club and Cascade Pinto are putting on in Spanaway. Maybe we'll see you there!! Minis are very addictive! I'm "down" to 12 but have 2-3 on the way come spring!
default_smile.png
Thank you ;) I think that he'd do very well. I like his chrome - but the solid main body ;) I WISH WISH WISH we'd get some PtHA shows over here on the E Side! Might try for the "big" one in Spanaway, but depends on schedule.

Welcome to LB all the way from Maryland ........ you'll find LB is also addicting - as much as minis themselves. LOL Great people here and lots willing to share their experience and knowledge.

Best wishes for the coming year with your new minis and show

Thank you WhiteTails and Diane!

These little buggars are SUPER addictiing ,especially when I can "fit" more than these 16+HH horses! ;)

Now I just need another pony cart and harness and I'll be set!

Latest posts

Back