New Tattoo!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Yes I finally got the one I wanted. IM not sure right now if I like it, but will decided in a few days. I normally do that, I like them after they are healed when the colors are brighter.

I do have a few pics but am not gonna post them as they are not that great. This one is placed in the middle of my shoulder blades.

I didnt know if they could do it there or not as I am very scared on my back. HOewver they said as long as the scars are at least a year old they can, well mine are 6-7 years old. The only exception she said is that it might need more touch up when it heals as the scareing tissue is sometimes harder to get color completely.

I will say it hurt like something very bad. Even I was clinching my teeth and I can take alot of pain.

I am done getting tats now, I just have to go back in and get some of my other ones touched up.

I have this even number thing, I have even number of peirceings and tattoos so were good to go.

That was my weekend!

Hey Ashley

What was the tatoo of? The last thing I wanted to hear was that it hurt really bad!!! My husband wants me to get oe one on the lower back. I bet that will also hurt!!!

tammy

Its a tribal thing.

Actually I have one on my lower back as well. THat one didnt hurt at all. THe lest painful for me. The upper back I think hurts more as its on your back bone and so close to the shoulder blades. They also had to do more coloring, due to my scaring.

I say go for it!

I'm not a tattoos for me personally person, but I have really liked the ones of yours that I have seen so far. I look forward to seeing this one, too.

Do you ever watched Inked or Miami Ink? I love those shows, especially the first one.

I have watched Miami Ink. There were some good ones on there.

I want PICTURES
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have one on my chest right over my breastbone and there were men in the shop absolutely cringing when I got it....supposed to be very painful
rolleyes.gif
didn't hurt at all ...but I have had back problems that have caused some major nerve damage...and the guy doing the tatoo was WAYYYYY HOT so maybe I was distracted
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

the one on my leg is fairly large and it did feel like a burning sensation where it goes over the tendon running from the ankle to the knee
biggrin.gif

I would love another one but I think I will wait and try for it on my 40th birthday
wink.gif

ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif
Can't wait to see...glad you are brave, I am definately a chicken when it comes to permanent body art. I have pierced ears and haven't worn anything in them for years!

Latest posts

Back