NEW STALLION!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgtman

Reaction score
537_pic.jpg
This is our new stallion, Winners Circle Cupid, a proven tiny flashy black and white pinto stallion. He has one of the best pedigrees in the business. Four of his siblings are WORLD CHAMPIONS and he is the Son of WINNERS CIRCLE ADONIS. ADONIS is an AMHA WORLD CHAMPION, 2 TIME NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION, 2 TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION, AND RESERVE WORLD CHAMPION. His grand dam, SPICE OF LIFE SAFFRON, is a 4 time NATIONAL CHAMPION, and his grand sire is one of the most famous miniature horses, 2 time National Champion BOONE'S LITTLE BUCKEROO. Also included is Bond Tiny Tim @ 19". Despite his small size of 26.5 inches, he currently has a 33.5 inch mare in foal and he is an obvious size reducer! :aktion033:

Oh, he is a dream! How beautiful, and tiny! Thank you for sharing, I would be very proud if I own him too! I hope he blesses your breeding for many years.

~Karen

Congratulations! Love his color! I'm sure you're looking forward to his first foal crop! :bgrin

I love that bit of white on his nose!

VERY pretty boy!!!
default_yes.gif
:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats!!!!

Lucky lucky you!! :)))

Susan O.

He is beautiful, Congratulations. Did he need a platform to reach the 33.5" mare? I only ask because I have a 27 inch stallion that seems to have a little trouble reaching the 32-33" mares.( but he is a real rookie!) I hope that this spring he will do better!

Oh how beautiful! :new_shocked: Just my size
default_yes.gif
:

Now you need to join the SmallestHorse Group!

Charlotte

What a gorgeous tiny guy. Congratulations..I can't wait to see his babies. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oooooo....congratulations!! He is GORGEOUS
default_yes.gif
: Black pintos are my favorite and his color placement is perfect. Be sure to post pics of his foals
default_smile.png
Very nice pedigree, too.

Small and handsome, just my kind of guy!!!!

Good luck with him and hope you get some georgeous foals from him.

Joyce L

Back