New Sire at Crayonbox

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
After waiting what felt like forever for this guy to mature, I finally have 2 mares in foal by CCMF Carousel Carnival for 2011!
default_517.gif
I am soo excited! He is a son of Carousel Designer Legacy, and Carnival carries the cream gene! The two lucky ladies are Almost Heaven's Frosty Chip is a roan/snowflake appy who has produced loud appy foals in the past and Crayonbox Wild River Canyon is a pinto who has produced loud pintaloosa foals in the past, a good chance for some appy/pintaloosa color next year!

Here are Carnival's brand new 3 year old photos!
default_wub.png

Carnival.rt1.6-12-10-436x325.jpg

Carnival.rt3.6-12-10-371x273.jpg

Carnival.hd.1.6-12-10-343x251.jpg

WOW, isn't he a pretty boy!!!!! Congratulations to you. I bet your thrilled. TJ

Kim,

I'm so excited for you!! His brother and I will be anxiously waiting to see your foals next year!! :)))

Susan O.

SUNGLASSES - WHERE ARE MY SHADES!!!

Congratulations - he's gorgeous!

Thanks everyone, I am trying not to wish the rest of 2010 away. ;) And he can be so well behaved for a 3 year old stallion, I have to walk him everyday thru the mares paddock to get to his, he keeps it together and walks well past all the ladies! I very pleased with his temperament, even though is sometimes a brat!

I've always liked Carnival! I'll be looking forward to seeing his foals next year!

Pam C.

Kim,

Carnival is looking great in the pictures and I can't wait to see what he will produce for you !!!

Long wait until next year though to see.

Joyce

He's Lovely Kim. It is always so nice when they have manners!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim,

I can't wait to see Carnival's babies next year. It will be tough waiting. He is such a sweet boy and the groom job looks nice for your photos. Makes me want to go out and spruce up my boys for some photos too. I also love the short video clip you put of Carnival on your web page, he sure is manerly on the lungeline, his direction change is so smooth and he has a sweet little trot. Best wishes
saludando.gif

Back