New Puppy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE heelers!! We are on our 5th one now, 9 mo lil blue boy. Or more like a clown in a blue fur suit
default_rolleyes.gif
: Heelers arent for everyone, they are intensly pack oriented, need a strong but subtle hand and need a TON of exercise. If they dont have a job, they will create one and most likely wont be one you would approve of LOL

As for names, mine were Boder, Gabby, Dallas , Belle Starr and now we have McDun D ( mick dundee LOL) But beware, your dog will live up to his name, so Rowdy may not be best ROFLAO!!! Have fun!!!

well the little guy still doesn't have a name although Lindsey is weeding out the list :eek:

BUT, hubby actually went out and looked at the puppy today, i think he is softening... so keep the good thoughts coming for my girl, she really wants to keep him.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Okay thanks for all the great ideas!!! Keep them coming! I thought of about 100 names and alot of them are on here so I'm on the right track for something western! I also liked Tucker, Tanner, Skid, Skip, and Andy- not really cowboy but i like them. I just want a lot to see what fits. lol. Oh and here are the pics I promised!
default_wub.png
:

P4230069.jpg

I really hope i can keep him but i have to talk to my stepdad first. Mom's a sucker for cute faces like me and she already said yes. :bgrin
Aaawww! He looks like my husband's red heeler, "Coke".

My farrier was out last night, his blue heeler cross is called "Strap".

Latest posts

Back