New Pictures of Rummy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
Here are some pictures that I took this morning, I resized them, but I resized them differently than the ones I posted earlier! See if you can see him now, he's just so handsome, I have to share!
default_wub.png
:
Rumrunner.jpg

100_1811.jpg

This last one shows the shading on his back, and he does have two very blue eyes and eyeliner to die for!!

100_1816.jpg

100_1793.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Jodi

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a handsome little boy
default_wub.png
: ! You must be so excited, CONGRATS! Can't wait to see more pictures as he grows!

Thanks
default_smile.png
, I am so excited, and I get even more excited every time I go to the barn!
default_wub.png
:

That last picture is great! Thanks for sharing.

And how do you get a buckskin out of two palominos? I don't get it.

Congratulations again!

Thank you Tracy. I think he's pretty special, I guess that's all that REALLY matters.

Oh my, he is adorable. He needs to come to NY, I don't have any boys no more. :no:

Thanks to all who have posted I was a little disappointed with a boy but the more I see of him the more he grows on me. I also like the name my granddaughter had a whole list but many of them just didnt fit as they were related to the color being light as both mom and dad were Palomino pintos. And he is sort of the color of light rum.

I would like to thank everyone that took the time to post back to me and share our excitement with us. I guess I am probably over-anxious for everyone to like Rummy as he is our first "Home bred" colt. I think he is wonderful and can't wait for tomorrow when we can let him out to take some pictures of his first visit outside. Maybe then I will be able to capture his two BEAUTIFUL blue eyes! He's tiny and wonderful and he makes my heart feel SO good! I was so completely exhausted and detached from the outside world waiting for him, but I just have to tell you all, HE is well worth the wait!

Thanks again!

Jodi

Hes precious! We have a filly this year that looks just like hiM!

Meaggan

Latest posts

Back