New Pictures of My Fuzzies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
These are some new pics of my guys/gals here.

This is Frosty, she had a colt in July and lost a lot of weight from that. Her ribs have been covered for the longest but her topline was lacking. It is now starting to fill in wonderfully. She has also been gaining a lot of muscle on her butt and neck so I am thrilled.

50025e01.jpg

0cfb4a19.jpg

This shows the coloring she is getting on her back.

a447304b.jpg

This is her colt. It was impossible to get a good pic of him now. He is always wanting to be right up under your feet. He is a sweet boy, very well mannered. Leads and ties like an old pro. Very easy to work with in general.

f5cf5f6c.jpg

2041a2a8.jpg

This is Foxy. She is just a pasture pet right now. Though she does give an occasional pony ride to my daughter. She is such a little trooper and is my smallest one here. She is under 30 inches.

28e0429a.jpg

1c795783.jpg

This is Rafael. He is my stallion. He is well trained and has a good dispostion. He bows, lays down, rears on command, leads like a dream even around the girls. He also is well trained to drive but at this point do not have a harness/cart anymore. This year was his first year being around a bunch of girls and it has kept him active. He is muscling up well for once instead of being a fat thing sitting around. I am also greatful his winter shag this year was not as thick. Before you could make three ponies out of all that mammoth hair he grew lol.

504c6d42.jpg

8a64a02a.jpg

And here is a very old pic of him being ground driven. This was in the third month of his training apprx.

ralfie.jpg

Oh and he is also an awesome little jumper, though when not in shape loses his form big time lol.

978f4d2c.jpg

Very Sweet Horsey pictures!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for sharing, I love~ love~ love pictures!!

Giggle giggle @ the 1st photo of Frosty. Looks as if she is showing her teeth.

Very cute horses...that stallion is rather talented too!

There are all the fuzzie "kids" lol. Since we have been having a very cold snap, for us in Florida at least, Im sure the horses are happy to be fuzzy.

Latest posts

Back