NEW Pics of Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, Jill! You definitely earned this special day. Your girl is just lovely. You are going to have a heck of a time selling any of these babies, I think! I am going to have the same problem if any of my mares settle this year to Alladdin. I just can't even imagine what cute stuff will be running around here making me fall totally in love! LOL

Congratulations, Jill! You definitely earned this special day. Your girl is just lovely. You are going to have a heck of a time selling any of these babies, I think! I am going to have the same problem if any of my mares settle this year to Alladdin. I just can't even imagine what cute stuff will be running around here making me fall totally in love! LOL
I hear you!!!

Just before the foals arrived, I sold some adult horses and have another I will soon be offering... I decided before they were born that I'd let myself keep them if I wanted. I just might want to, too
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Just wanted to poke my head in, Jill, and tell you I LOVE all of your babies so far this year!! They're all beautiful! That boy of yours is quite a ticket!! And the girls are beauties! Congratulations on your dreams coming to fruition and thanks for sharing your babies with us!

Jodi

She is gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
I am so glad she made it through her rough start. I love her head and face markings! I could just kiss that cute little snip of hers!
default_wub.png

Oh, thanks, ladies!!! I am really in love with the foals and cannot wait to meet the one I have down at Erica's. We're done with foaling for this year, but I'm already looking forward to 2009 (which should start very early here w/ a Destiny foal!)
love0034.gif

PS She and Ducky got to spend all day outside yesterday, and when we went to put them up, we got Lou in first and Hope and Ducky got what we think was their first upclose look at Passion. As soon as Lou was away, they both zeroed in on the chance to meet their niece / sister
default_biggrin.png

She is beautiful.....she looks very healthy, glad she is doing good!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Awwwww........ Jill, if you show her in liberty you should use the Rod Stewart song Passion.

Oh my gosh, look at her Royal Sweetness. I am so happy she is doing so well now. What a cutie......

Thanks, Everyone
love0075.gif

I'm just hopelessly obsessed with her (and our other babies!). I got a couple good shots of her this morning, but it's now about impossible to get any of Ducky. He is right up on top of me SO people friendly and soliciting neck, chest and butt scratches
kiss.gif

The caption of the one where she's got her butt to the camera could be "Sing, sing a song...".

Passion%20041308%20015.jpg
Passion%20041308%20007.jpg

Oooohhh, I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday. Weekends go by too fast!!!

Holy cow, that first shot is priceless...............

Oh my, cute as a button! Kind of a grinding your teeth moment, with the love you have for them. And I understand about Mondays and leaving the horses, I hate it too!

Latest posts

Back