New Pics of our 2009 Babies!! Just LOVE them.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueStar

Reaction score
We were able to take a few updated baby pics. We got the filliy's head and neck clipped so far and will be doing the colt soon. Got some decent pics of both so wanted to share. We just love them. Would love some honest critiques....from what you can see since there is still hair on them. LOL

This is ~Blue Stars Easy Rider

IMG_2418-361x232.jpg

IMG_2420-334x213.jpg

And this is ~Blue Stars Miss Juliet

IMG_2339-367x236.jpg

IMG_2359-359x230.jpg

IMG_2335-421x274.jpg

And finally~Blue Stars Buckeroo Zion

IMG_2382-333x211.jpg

IMG_2385-345x221.jpg

OOO very nice. Love the necks on them all.. cant wait to see a clipped pic of the first one.

Alisha

Congrats on such pretty babies! LOVE Zion's socks! SOMEDAY I want a black or bay with just socks. That is my absolute favorite.

Thanks guys!! Harley is pretty good at getting long necks on his foals, but Zion is by a Buckeroo son....he seems to be putting the necks on too. I am showing a paternal sister to Zion, and so far she has 2 reserves and a grand in Ammy mares!!

Kim....you should lease my mare (My T Fancy) and breed her to a black or bay then....LOL She has ALWAYS thrown 4 white socks!! Most of the time with minimal pinto markings so you might get that favorite horses!! LOL We aren't using her this year....hehehehe I was going to breed her to a red bay for that reason too, except I am looking for one with a VERY pretty face with white and prefer blue eyes as well. My favorite is blood bay, 4 whites and a blaze and blue eyes!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Back