Couple New (Thursday, 5/22) Pictures of MONKEY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both babies are beautiful! I think I'm in love with Ducky!!!
default_wub.png
Good thing I'm way up here in Canada
default_smile.png

Oh, thank you
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Ducky is mine and Harvey's "favorite" too (but we haven't really met Monkey or Cover Girl yet). I love how Ducky looks but OMG he is such a BRAT and I have it big time for the bad boys I guess because the more rotten he is, the more I love him
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I did a video the other day of the Duckling:

He is his sire's son, 100% (both rotten but so lovable).

default_wub.png
I love the video! He does look like a handful but so cute!!!! Quite the little stallion already...knows he's the man. I'm jealous
default_biggrin.png
When you get tired of him let me know.
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Thanks
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I think though he's going to be a gelding this fall as I've been wanting a home bred, kick butt show gelding for awhile now!!! But, yes, he already does think he's THE stallion around here. Just already own the factory on him and enjoy the geldings so much... but I think he's got what it takes to be a stallion (which is why I want him as one of my show geldings).

Monkey, though, am thinking of as a stallion prospect (DunIT and Destiny would be thoroughly unimpressed!). He's got the bloodlines that seem to cross so nice with Buckeroo, which I have so much of here. Actually, Ducky is Monkey's line (dam is partneral sister) x Buckeroo (DunIT). So... Hoping with the help of Monkey, we can see some more Ducklings in a few years
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back