NEW Pictures of Cross Country Brass MONKEY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Terri! I hadn't thought of them not getting along, but that is possible now that you mention it. It's also one more reason for me to be sure and wean my foals fully before Monkey gets home. They've all been "ready" to wean since md-August, but I have put it off... I bet it never crossed Ducky's mind that there could even be a tougher boy than him
default_laugh.png

Jill, Looks like I will have to take a pic of your 2 and send them to you. I should have my colt here on the 14th from Hauled Wright.

Mark -- Oh man!!! You get to see Monkey before I do and also Destiny will be in the trailer
default_smile.png
They thnk they'll be to me around the 16th. Have you used Hauled Wright before? They are awesome!!!

Ferin -- Thank you
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill, We have never used Hauled Wright before. But they seem really good. Every time we email them they email back with in the hour.

Maybe I will try and sneak a pic of Monkey and Destiny for you!!

Thanks, Mark! But I know you will be plenty busy and excited about your new arrival!!! So I will totally understand if there's too much going on and too short of time. What d you have coming on the trailer??? I love waiting on new horses to arrive (love the anticipation of something good on the way).

party.gif
party.gif

Thanks, Mark! But I know you will be plenty busy and excited about your new arrival!!! So I will totally understand if there's too much going on and too short of time. What d you have coming on the trailer??? I love waiting on new horses to arrive (love the anticipation of something good on the way).
party.gif
party.gif
I have a little something coming home in about two weeks from Arkansas
default_wub.png
...yes very very exciting
default_biggrin.png

Jill, love your banner too...the "welcome home Destiny and Monkey"..very very cute
default_smile.png
. Makes me smile everytime i see it
default_wub.png

Yea we probably will be busy. But I know we will have the camera in hand. We haven't seen our colt in the flesh yet. But here is a pic of him.

Name yet to be chosen. But he is from D'Armonds

babebb2reduced.jpg

He is beautiful, Mark!!! I think there will be smiles at Red Wagon Farm on the 14th
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Thanks, Jill

You know you can always leave those two of yours here for awhile if you want!! Julie always tells me I have a problem with buying the boys. LOL Boys just have such a attitude that I love.

I know what you mean about the boys, Mark
love0034.gif

Harvey and I have as many stallions and geldings as we do mares
cloud9.gif

Latest posts

Back