New Miniature Owner!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Debbie and Amber from NE Kentucky!
default_biggrin.png

Welcome from CT! Love your minis - we have Pintos too. I highly recommend the Pinto Show circuit if there are any shows in your area. Very good place to get started in showing. More info at www.pinto.org.

Welcome to the forum.

Everything you need to know about minis you can find here. If you haven't seen an answer to an issue you have, you only need ask and someone will have the answer.

WELCOME-WELCOME --MAINE ALSO WELCOMES YOU TO THE WILD WORLD OF MINIS
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm also new to minis...bought my first mare about 5 months ago, as a rescue from Massachusetts and then bought another mare to keep her company about 2 months ago. They are both bred for 2009!! I also have a full size Arab gelding. Looking forward to all the 2009 foals...hope you enjoy your new babies! They are all gorgeous
default_wub.png

Welcome from the beautiful bluegrass state of
default_saludando.gif
Kentucky!!

Welcome from New Vienna, OHio !!!! Just a word of caution...minis are very ADDICTIVE !!! LOL

Welcome from California!I am new to mini's too..love the forum..it has been helpful and everyone is so nice.
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Everyone, My husband Karl and I (Debbie) are new miniature horse owners!!!! Previously (and still currently) we also have our 4 Quarter horses. The miniature horses has been our dream for about 2-3 years and we finally began!!! I have been reading, reading, reading and this sight has given me lots of new info to research, etc. Hope to meet some of you here and on the show circuit! It may be a little while before we start to show - as we have to learn that also. Any suggestions you can pass our way - please feel free!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back