I've been bad and its a secret!! ----> PHOTOS ADDED!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
According to my husband, I have been **VERY** bad. . . .again
default_rolleyes.gif

I figured instead of just popping out and spilling the beans - I would make it more interesting. I'm going to give a few hints and lets see who guesses it first! Just so no one gets confused, I am phrasing the clues as if IT is talking to you!

Let's see who can get the closest to what I really am!! I've given you clues to my height, age, color, pattern, gender and even my new name!

1. I'm AMHR registered, whatever that means, but by no means am I a leggy super model but I ain't no chunky squirt neither!
  2. Although my new mommy breeds for the wow factor in pattern, I don't fit her criteria (but that's just fine - she still ADORES me)
  3. People could call me a brown, brass or nickel color but thats not the right way to put it according to her
  4. I have something special in my mane, tail and bottom of my legs that my new mommy says I could pass on to my offspring
  5. I've been known to be bossy, pushy and down right moody on a regular schedule
  6. I ain't no youngster anymore & haven't been on the ground for a decade, but I'm not far away - oh no, am I getting old?
  7. Mommy decided to name me after what I truly am - loving, compassionate, easy going and sweet as. . . .
HAVE FUN!
default_biggrin.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE ---> SHANA WON!!!

My newest addition is a beautiful MARE named SUGAR --- AMHR silver bay 2001 model (9 years old) 32.75" mare who is bred for 2011 and due @ 290 days February 3rd to a beautiful LWO+ Black Frame Overo with two blue eyes standing at only 30.5". In this picture you can't see how much silver she really has but in her summer coat she has lovely silver markings going on!!! She produced a lovely 2010 buckskin filly this year and can't wait to see what she produces next year! Please excuse the oversized halter and wet body (just had a bath) - she really does have a lovely head.

First picture she is posed, second she is standing square. Look at that foal belly!!!! Yes, both pictures were taken on the same day on October 22nd 2010
default_biggrin.png
There's definately a baby in there!!!

Also, I just want to thank Sara Dillard of HEPHZIBAH HOBBY HORSE FARM for allowing me to purchase this special little mare. If you don't already know Sara and her delightful farm and horses, YOU NEED TO!! I own Dillards HHH Close Enough to Perfect (31.25" Palomino Tovero with one blue eye 2005 model mare) who is just beautiful and while she did not breed Sugar, she knows a good horse when she sees one!

Take a look at her beautiful stallion she has bred several of her mares to for 2011 and who is the sire of this mares 2011 foal at the bottom of this post. . .

Mist.1.jpg

Mist.8.jpg

Whistle_Stop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AMHR, 34", silver bay tobiano pinto, 10yr old mare named Honey!

I was giong to guess stallion...because we know the boys are pushy & moody...but surely you wouldn't call a stallion Honey!? lol

A gorgeous girl - congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

She sure looks well and truely pregnant too!

Anna

default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
That lovely little girl is gonna need a skateboard to carry the belly around soon! We're sure going to need a picture once it arrives -- are you SURE it is supposed to be Feb??? First impression is of a much sooner date.
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back