Introducing our newest gelding to join the herd!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlesFamily

Reaction score
First of all, a HUGE thank you to Sheryl of Irish Hills Farm! She has given me the opportunity to put two amazing geldings in my barn and my girls and I can't thank her enough! We are so in love! Sheryl is amazing to work with and made it possible for me to bring Jinx home today.

So I would like to introduce the latest addition to our little band of boys, Little Kings Junior Jinx. Jinx is a grandson of Buckeroo and a National Top Ten sire who joined the ranks of geldings last year after settling his mares. In fact, he has two gorgeous little boys on the ground right now that I drool over on Sheryl's web sites! But my heart already belongs to their Dad!

Pictures are courtesy of Sheryl Stewart of Irish Hills Farm! Thank you Sheryl! I will post some more of Jinx in his new home with the two little girls who already love him, too, in a few days.

30686_1483703455997_1336187099_1266430_4073411_n.jpg

First of all, a HUGE thank you to Sheryl of Irish Hills Farm! She has given me the opportunity to put two amazing geldings in my barn and my girls and I can't thank her enough! We are so in love! Sheryl is amazing to work with and made it possible for me to bring Jinx home today.

So I would like to introduce the latest addition to our little band of boys, Little Kings Junior Jinx. Jinx is a grandson of Buckeroo and a National Top Ten sire who joined the ranks of geldings last year after settling his mares. In fact, he has two gorgeous little boys on the ground right now that I drool over on Sheryl's web sites! But my heart already belongs to their Dad!

Pictures are courtesy of Sheryl Stewart of Irish Hills Farm! Thank you Sheryl! I will post some more of Jinx in his new home with the two little girls who already love him, too, in a few days.

30686_1483703455997_1336187099_1266430_4073411_n.jpg

oh wow! hes a beauty! i can see why you love him so much
wub.gif
he would make an awesome show gelding!

Wow... he is beautiful... I also purchased a show gelding (from Devon Creek ), and imported him here to Switzerland , and I LOVE HIM:::JUST LOVE THOSE SHOW GELDINGS ( especially when the stallions at the show are acting up , and mine is so quiet and well mannered. Have a great time with your new beautiful horse, he is just georgious ! It took Banner 3 weeks to settle in with his new girls, but he adores his new family and his buddy Blanco, boy do those gelding have fun!

Thanks everyone! He is settling in well. Yes, we do plan on showing him. My oldest daughter, Olivia, has already claimed Jinx as "hers" since Maddy had claimed Toy. We will be jumping into the show ring next season. The girls will be taking the boys in 4-H and we hope to get to some R shows close to home. We just don't have the time this year as we are planning a huge camping trip out west to South Dakota and Wyoming. That's taking up a lot of our summer and a lot of our money!
wink.gif

Thanks for looking!

Congratulations - Jinx is a beautiful boy and will bring you many years of pleasure!!

How exciting CONGRATS- he has been a forum favorite!!!

Barbara,

Thank you so much for giving Jinx a wonderful home. Jinx is a very special boy and it was not an easy decision to let him go. It really and truly makes me feel at ease knowing he is in your hands. As well as knowing that he will become a fabulous youth horse for Olivia. I cannot wait to hear of their adventures! Give Jinx and Toy a great big hug and kiss from me.
default_wub.png

Sheryl - Thank YOU!! I just keep going down to the barn and I can't believe I have two gorgeous boys in there - and all thanks to you! I absolutely cannot wait to get them into the show ring. The girls are going to have so much fun. But until then, we are going to have a great time working with them and getting ready for next year. Jinx seems to already be getting pretty attached to Olivia. She brushed him and made all over him while he was eating his dinner this evening before he went outside to play with the others. I just love watching him move - wow!

From the bottom of our hearts - thank you! And I will be sure to give those cute little noses some smooches from you!

Barbara

Latest posts

Back