New Highway Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph_D

Reaction score
With all of the drama over the last few days, I thought we could all use some cheering up. Well this silly kitty can sure do it! She's finished up with all of her medicines and can't eat enough to keep up with the growing she's doing. She's up to 2.5 pounds and going strong :aktion033:

Attacking the big bad box.

hiwaybox2.jpg

And one of her favorite passtimes, pouncing. This time, she's pouncing a little kitty pillow but she likes to get a chunk of dog food and chase it all over the kitchen floor. She never eats it, just chases, LOL.

pounce.jpg

pounce2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my baby
default_wub.png
:

Wonderful update! You should be so proud of how she's thriving.

Oh wow!!!!!!!!! She's grown so much and so fast!!!!!!! She's so pretty and look how happy!!! She's a lucky girl that you found her
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

She's growing like a weed!!! I love when kittens are that age and act like little bouncing monkeys!!

WOOO HOO!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a cutie!!! I just love that age! They are so fun to watch and play with! We used a fishing pole with a ball and feathers tied to the line for playing. Oh I'd bet anything would keep her busy and playing all night long! LOL!

Oh I just love her!!!
default_wub.png
: Your doing a great job with her!! It's so wonderful your family found her!!

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back