do you ever wonder.........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
Why do they make hummingbird feeders with more than one little hole to eat thru. It's not like they are going to share.

Why do fiber bars come five to a box, when six would fit in much better?

Why did I just buy four busy snackers when they all eat from the same one?

Why is it that when the doctor says "don't swallow" my mouth makes so much fluid I think I'm going to drown?

Why does my hair have a life of its own, and it won't listen to me?

Why is it that the only time my dog drags her butt across the floor is when I have company over?

And speaking of company, why does no one ever come to visit unless I'm in my jammies in the middle of the day?

With all the hair my dog looses (and I vacuum up) why isn't she bald?

With all this talk about "the change", when will I finish changing? And what am I going to change into?? (inquiring minds want to know)

default_new_rofl.gif

default_firstprize.gif
OMG!!!! Especially the last one!

And how come I decide "let's let all the grandnieces, steps, etc. learn to show horses" and then all of a sudden I say "when are we going to get the time to just show with just the two of us again?".

"Why is it that the only time my dog drags her butt across the floor is when I have company over?"

I lost it on that one lol

I also like the jammies one.... and the dog hair one....

Like....Why is it always on a Sunday morning when you figure you can sleep in that someone comes knocking on the door?

We all look like we are on the most wanted list, don't we? A smile comes across like a snarl.

We are not allowed to smile or they reject the picture. if it doesn't look like a mug shot you have to have it redone, all that and a bite out of my bank account too, what a special time.
default_wink.png

Why some people can't take NO for an answer-especially if you are being polite and tactful to keep the friendship intact.
default_frusty.gif

And why, no matter how often and how much I want to change some aspects of myself, I keep repeating them over and over anyway?
default_thud.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back