White Tails Ooops Outta Tyme

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
White Tails Oops Outta Tyme

Boones Little Buckeroo

Sire: Little Kings Buck Outta Cyte

Little Kings Champagne Supreme (Komokos Little King Supreme daughter)

Schubert Bullets Painted Splendor (Little Kings Bullet Buckeroo)

Dam: SO Aprils Foolish Pleasure

Lil Hoof Hollows Starry Nite (Komokos Native Aid)

On 5-19-11 we welcomed our third foal by Little Kings Buck Outta Cyte (OC), our palomino Buckeroo son. He's definitely consistent in what he produces! Another buckskin filly also! Third buckskin so far and two are fillies.

A little background on OC: on the bottom side, his dam, Little Kings Champagne Supreme is sired by another legend, Komokos Little King Supreme, who was an anchor stallion at Little King Farm for many years and is a multiple National Champion producer. Additionally, many of his get have gone on to become National Champion producers as well. And there's more!! Little Kings Champagne Supreme is out of Cross Autumns Shavone, who is sired by JOHNSTONS GOLD BAR. Cross Autumns Shavone is also the dam of Mini Bits Shady Lady, the dam of ALVADARS DOUBLE DESTINY. OC is a beautiful stallion and a wonderful example of line breeding at its best. OC is FULL BROTHER to Reserve World Champion, LITTLE KINGS BUCKEROO CAVALIER.

This foals dam, April is sired by the Double Buckeroo National Champion and Top Ten producing stallion, Schuberts Bullets Painted Splendor, a 31 inch bay and white tobiano pinto stallion who is a son of Little King's Bullet Buckeroo, a 29 inch tall, six time National Top Ten, double bred Boone's Little Buckeroo son.

Don't stop there because April (the foals dam) on the bottom is a daughter of Lil Hoof Hollows Starrey Nite by Komokos Native Aid out of Lil Hoove Hollows Sterling Starlight a 2003 Top 10 Producer of Dam & 2003 Top 10 Mare & current foal.

Introducing our newest foal - - a buckskin filly - double Buckeroo granddaughter:

2011-05-20_17-06-14_469.jpg

248174_223462174333337_100000086690844_978499_1738530_n.jpg

thanks for letting us share our newest arrivals. We're at 8 colts and 8 fillies now with just a few more yet to go ....

Aww, Marlene.......she's precious.
default_wub.png
A big congratulations to you and Holly on all your foals.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

thank you everyone - three buckskins this year - can't get over it. Luckily two are fillies so that's icing on the cake. LOL

Thank you Castle Rock for noticing momma - I always did think she had the most beautiful head - I also think she represents the buckeroo look.

We've got 5 more yet to go including 2 that are futurity nominated (first time for us to try this) so we're excited to see whether our gamble pays off or not there. Their last years foals were stunning. One pair has their '09 and '10 fillies in England winning and the other pair had the most spectacular colt last year - we just clipped him and thinking about getting him in a couple shows this year. So hopefully the two pairs will produce the same quality again this year.

Congradulations! It has become so hard to think of new things to say with so many lovely foals. All I can say is your work has sure paid off this year.

Congratulations Marlene and Holly! She's a lovely, dainty thing.

Cute filly!!!!!! but i think i am a fan of White Tails Phsychedelic Bonus!!!!!
default_wink.png
default_aktion033.gif
my kinda colt!!!!

Thank you everyone - your comments are so appreciated always. I was scrolling to see who was missing in our announcements - I didn't realize I'd done this one already LOL (there have been so many LOL) then realized I hadn't replied to anyone - so sorry.

I just posted a new foal this morning, born Memorial Day. Our 4th buckskin this year - so tickled to be finally getting buckskins LOL Even better is 3 out of the 4 buckskins are FILLIES! lol

appreciate everyone's kindness so much and your patience in letting us show off our babies - I know there are lots of them and you've been gracious to let us share them with you. Thanks!

I had said earlier in the year that I was not going to announce our foals because there was such drama over the fact that people are still breeding (as in how horrible you are to do such a thing in this economy) ... but I received so many emails and private texts begging me to continue that I said what the heck ... those other people dont' have to look at my posts right? LOL Thanks to all of my LB friends who've always been in our corner rooting for us - we return the favor of course and wish all of you the best always too!

default_saludando.gif

Cute filly!!!!!! but i think i am a fan of White Tails Phsychedelic Bonus!!!!!
default_wink.png
default_aktion033.gif
my kinda colt!!!!
Awwww thanks - we just clipped him last week just to relieve the heat - comfort clip I call it. Here are a few shots with his "knee high socks" still on LOL"

2011-05-22_14-58-55_928.jpg

2011-05-22_14-58-08_936.jpg

2011-05-22_14-55-57_352.jpg

Can't wait until our photo shoot end of July when all these babies will be professional clipped/groomed and photographed - - anxious!

Latest posts

Back