4th foal born tonight..new picture added

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
FILLY!!!!!!!!! The mare I was so concerned about...I had posted her awhile back asking if she had dropped...she is 29.5 my smallest girl so I was a bit nervous....checked her at dinnertime and got a big wad of wax and sticky fluid so I knew she was going tonight...about 9 she started pushing...Bless her heart she put everything in it....took about 6 pushes to get a foot out enough to help her..then it was whoosh..textbook delivery..atta girl Rosie! I always count my Blessings when things go right. Took her awhile to nurse...just about 30 minutes ago to be exact..when she did she pooped so I am off to bed... here is a snoozing needs to unfold picture...she has dried off very light...color? I thought bay but she is so creamy colored.. mom is black and white and dad a bay appaloosa....she is my smallest one so far...aaahhhhhh...so happy..oh...and her mane is already laying to the side..how weird is that. she was born at 341 days

DSC01355.jpg

new picture today...hard one to get a good photo....

DSC01369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Many congratulations!! Very pretty little girl
default_wub.png

Enjoy your sleep!

Anna

Congrats!!! It must be a big relief to have this one over!

She's a beauty!
default_wub.png

Kathye, we had a little red colt last night, also with his mane already laying over! Funny coincidence lol. Congrats on your filly.
default_smile.png

Jan

Kathye, we had a little red colt last night, also with his mane already laying over! Funny coincidence lol. Congrats on your filly.
default_smile.png
Jan

wahoo Jan.....I know...I couldn't put my finger on what looked so different and then...its her mane...laying over about 2 inches long..weird!!! Congrats on your new little one...pictures??????

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah What a cutie pie! Can't wait to see more pics!
default_biggrin.png

What a cute little sleepy girl. Our Touch, the tiny filly, was born with her mane laying over already too.

Latest posts

Back