New Foal at Sterling Star Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSMFarm

Reaction score
52109%20004.jpg

I purchased this mare in foal to Libertymere Velvet Buckeroo. She has not had the best of luck in the foaling department in the past. I have had her on Body Builder and this year she had a healthy lovely Filly! I own two other "Bob" fillies but both of them are black. I am thrilled with this little girl. Foaling was very uneventful. LaLa foaled without problems, passed placenta, and started nursing. I think that she is still amazed that her little one is standing by her side. She is still keeping her away from the other little ones but I have noticed the other foals are getting closer and closer. It won't be long before she is one of the gang running laps around the pasture. Thanks for letting me share!

Next pic is of the "Gang"! They just look like trouble don't they?
default_wub.png

051709%20023.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Missy

Very pretty foals.

It is amazing what you can do when you give a horse some much needed TLC. The body builder must have really been wonderful for her.

You should be thrilled with that bay filly...... stunning!

default_saludando.gif
Thanks ya'll! Yep, the gang is something else. I am like a "tourist" in my own pastures! I am carrying buckets, feeding, haying, watering, etc with a camera around my neck...Just never know what the "gang" might do that needs to be caught on film!

Missy

Aww congrats on your filly!

I LOVE the "gang" photo... that is SOOooo precious.

My gang here is my yearling "posse".. they are funny.. I love watching them play.
default_smile.png

~Sandy

Hi Missy! Your new little girl is so pretty and dainty!! And "the gang" picture is absolutely priceless!!!! SO cute!!! Congrats again!

Tammy

CONGRATULATIONS on your live, healthy foal, and the others are sure all little cuties as well!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back