New England Flood Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&HMinis

Reaction score
Hi - These were taken in the town I live in. We only had a little water in our basement but down town wasn't so lucky.

This is the main road I take to go to work everyday

flood10.jpg

This is one of the gas stations in town, the water is 1/2 way up the height of the building across the street

flood9.jpg

This is the Uxbridge Fairgrounds, they sell plants, mulch etc.

flood1.jpg

I have been wondering how everyone there was doing. I keep hearing little bits on the news. My Aunt is in New Hampshire and she had some serious flooding. I hope the rain will stop soon and give you a break. First it's drought for so long then too much rain
no.gif

Wow. That looks nasty! We haven't heard if Larry's sister got flooded or not.....She lives in Marlborough - which is about 35 miles from you I think. My father inlaw lives in Medford and he reported over 2 inches of rain but the roads were okay.

MA

So sorry you guys got flooded. I hope the rain stops soon for you all there!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Hope it dries out for you soon. That water leaves such a mess. But those are great pictures.

WOW! I live in New Hampshire & I didnt get it that bad. I live right on the river though & now its more like a fast moving lake. If you look at the trees across the river there is water going in as far as you can see & the dock I have is now tilted. The water came right up to the bottom of the stairs. We still dont have any shore. I dont expect any too soon either.

Hope you all do ok down there.

Latest posts

Back