New England AMHR rated show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
I live in New England and at present there are no AMHR rated shows. I would like to know how many people would be serious about attending one say centrally located in NE. Please either respond on the board or PM me. At present we are working on having one but we do need input from horseowners out there. Thank you. Linda B

Fred, I'll be there! Let me know what I can do to help.

I would LOVE to see an AMHR rated show here in New England and would bring horses in to show for sure!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

~Jen~

I would be serious about attending a AMHR show in New England.

default_smile.png
You could count us in.

Thanks!

Hey Linda!!!

We would definitely be interested in an AMHR show in New England!!!! That would be so CONVENIENT and awesome!!!! We would probably bring between 6 - 10 horses.

Hope to see you soon!

Kristina

Count me in!! I got Princess hardshipped into AMHR so I can bring her too! Halter AND performance, 2 horses.

I'll bet there are plenty of forum "lurkers' who would be interested too. If any of you know my e-mail address, send me an e-mail and I will post for you (anonymously if you want).

Well everyone this is sounding good. Please encourage anyone you know who would be interested to contact me. If the club [CMHC] doesn't want to do this then there are a few of us who WILL put one on either jointly with another club or by ourselves. Linda B

We'd definitely try to make it. We're in New England quite often so could probably make the show if we know the date in advance. sphynx~n~minis, congrats on Oscar. I've always liked that boy!!

Fred, Looks like we will be doing a rated show one way or the other. Let me know when we want a meeting, perhaps at Clear Brook.

We'd bring at least two, maybe three, and would enter multiple classes.

I have been thinking about this and one of the things we would need is the BEST in advertising and getting the word out. We'd need clubs to help us with mailing lists and spreading the word.

My guess is that we'd also need some fundraising. Would you be willing to attend-- and pay for-- clinics?

I would love to see sanctioned shows up here-- and would be willing to put a lot of effort into it.

I'm hoping that everyone interested will be willing to help in some way.

-->Can you work at the show? registration table? be a header for driving classes? assist the judges or stewards?

-->Can you help ahead of time? with registrations? publicity? fundraising? placing ads in local papers? posters at feed stores? contact the organizers with names and address for advertising?

-->Can you commit to the show? sign up your horses? and do it before the deadline? have all your paperwork in order?

So... think about how you can help make this happen and let's DO IT! :aktion033:

Count Us In Linda! :aktion033:

I have always wanted to start showing AMHR but never could since the closest place was HorseHeads.
default_sad.png

I would probably bring three to show in multiple classes.
default_smile.png

It's horrible that the closest AMHR show cost me $700 to travel to. (granted, it was a 3 day show...)

But 700-800 miles is a long way to travel to a show!!!

Latest posts

Back